TWO

Y/n POV

Oliver and I have looked at the details of the characters and the movie, it seems really interesting. And we read the cast members that are already casted.

I need to audition, imagine that I'm able to work with Tom Holland and Ryan Reynolds and people like that! That would be so awesome.

"So, you wanna audition for it?" Audition? Heck yeah, I am gonna slay this audition! "Ofcourse I do, ill do it right now actually."

We send an email to them asking what I have to do in the audition video. While we were waiting we decided to watch this famous Netflix movie 'the Adam project'

I waited for Oliver to watch it together and it was so hard to resist watching it. I mean come on, Ryan Reynolds plays in that movie. That's like almost impossible to resist for 2 weeks or something!

We watching halfway of the movie when Oliver stood up to open the door. I was pretty confused until I remembered that we ordered pizza to eat while watching.

Oliver was also allowed to stay over at my house tonight since he didn't have school tomorrow and it was so exciting! I have a 'guest' room that is now basically his room.

I decorated it so that he would like it, I wanted it to specially be his room since we also have a second guest room. I have a pretty big house, I guess sometimes it is fun having rich parents.

But it can really suck, I mean they are never at home. I dont even go to school, they didn't even think about just getting someone to teach me at home.

Though I see Oliver as my mom now, he's been taking care of me for a really long time, he's been here more than my parents.

"Dont you give me that stink eye" I come back to reality chuckling at the scene. Oliver gave me my pizza and I thanked him.

That kid in 'the Adam project' is really funny, I mean ofcourse the script has the lines and stuff but also just the way he looks with the lines.

After watching the movie and eating the pizzas we check the laptop to see if they have emailed back yet. And to our surprise, they have.

I basically started screaming with joy and flopped myself onto the couch laughing. Will I really audition to become an actress?

Time skip // half an hour later

"Y/n, are you ready?" Oliver said as he got the camera ready. I'm not really that ready. It is currently 9:30 pm and I'm just gonna record my audition.

"Okay 3. 2. 1. Go!" Oliver said. In the email it said to first introduce myself, including, my name, age, where I'm from and my height.

"Hi! I am Y/n L/n, I was born in Los Angeles and currently live in North Carolina. I am 13 years old and currently have the height of Y/h (your height)."

Second part of the audition is to read some lines and show my acting skills that I clearly don't have.

Italic is someone saying something to you and normal is you saying lines back (I hope this is a good enough explanation)

"Where have you been?"

"I- I am so sorry- I- it was horrible.." I replied with an emotional face. Ofcourse I was only acting.

"You're crazy..."

"Oh yeah? Well- maybe I am! But I'm trying to save this planet, trying to save the world!" I felt so awkward doing this but I really wanted this role.

"Why are you so-"

"So what? Go on finish the sentence. Why am I so hot? Thats what I thought." Girlboss moment is what you call that. I couldn't agree more.

I finally read all the lines I had to record and now it was time to send it to them through email and they'll call me in the next 7 days to tell me if I got the role or if I didn't.

It was pretty exciting and I have lots of adrenaline running through my veins. It was almost 11 pm and me and Oliver were having a fun sleepover when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

No one ever knocks on the door unless we know. I looked at Oliver with a concerned look. "Grab something to defend yourself with." Oliver said while I stood up and grabbed a bat.

Oliver slowly opened the door and I was around the corner ready to hit whoever tries to get into this house without my permission.

I heard muffled voices of Oliver and some person and then the door closed. "I have no idea who it was but he claimed to be your grandpa so I told him to come back in the morning."

My grandpa? I haven't seen him in such a long time! "Ohh, we will see if it is my grandpa in the morning I guess. We should go to bed now."

I put away the bat and went up to my room and saw Oliver going to his, our rooms were directly across from eachother so that if something would happen we would be able to go to eachothers rooms quickly.

I really couldn't wait till the morning and put my phone on the charger to charge overnight. It was gonna be an exciting and stressful week. But I guess i was too tired to really keep myself awake.

Today was a nice day, I had fun with Oliver and auditioned for a movie which im really excited about. And my grandpa is here to visit again.

He said he'd bring souvenirs for me to keep once he'd come back from his trip around the world. It sounded all too exciting and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

A nice deep sleep with nice cute dreams about my future, my imagination was so big,  and beautiful. It is truly amazing.

_________________________________________

A/n
This chapter is pretty short and boring, and again, I suck at writing. Anything thing for y'all to know is that I am not able to update very often due to school and mental health problems but I can guarantee that there will be 2 chapters posted a week (hopefully more)