[six]

"Yunhyo, what are you doing?" Her mom yelled from the kitchen.
"Working on my project." Yunhyo said, coming down the stairs.
"Oh, your project with Jisung?" Keeho said.
"You're working with Jisung?" Her dad asked.
"Yes, I am." Yunhyo saod, glaring at her older brother.
"That's gotta be hella awkward." Her sister, Anna, said.
"Oh my god. You're back? Already?" Yunhyo said as she went to give her little sister a hug.
"Yep, the plane landed today! I go back after break." Anna responded. Anna was a student who studied abroad, and was only home during her breaks.
"And you're right. It was awkward." Yunhyo laughed.
"Can we bring her with us tomorrow?" Keeho asked.
"If she wants, and if the school doesn't have a problem with it." Their mother agreed.
"What is the school gonna do? Not let her tour? What if she wants to transfer here?" Yunhyo laughed.
"No thanks."
"Just go with it, Anna."
"Alright."
"See!"
"I get to watch you and Jisung behave awkwardly. I should act as if I forgot you guys broke up and see his reaction." Anna laughed.
"That would actually be funny." Keeho said, joining in.
"So yoy guys are wanting to pull some weird prank on my ex? Y'all are sick. Let's do it." Yunhyo laughed, knowing it was an impulse.
"I'm going to regret this tomorrow." Yunhyo mumbled.

In the morning, Anna decided to wake up her siblings.
"Yoon Keeho!" She yelled into her brother's ear, scaring him wide awake.
"What the actual fuck, Ans?" He said, sitting up.
"Wake up, I'm buying us breakfast." Anna responded before leaving the room.

"Well, I hve actual classes. You can go with Yunhyo!" Keeho said as they walked infron tof the practice rooms.
"Alright." Anna agreed as they watched their brother walk away with his friends.
"Don't make a big deal out of Jisung, alright?" Yunhyo said.
"I'm gonna pretend that you guys never broke up." Anna said before opening the door.
"I'm sorry, Jisung." Yunhyo whispered under her breath.
"Park!" Anna yelled as she went over to Jisung. He froze what he was doing, staring eith wide eyes. He hadn't expected to see Yunhyo's younger sister.
"Hi...Anna." Jisung said nervously as we waited for Yunhyo to get over to them.
"She's here for the day, don't worry." Yunhyo whispered to Jisung.
"No, it's fine. Just caught off guard. Does she know?" Jisung asked.
"Know what?" Anna asked.
"Nothing, it's nothing." Jisung said, feigning a smile.
"No, she doesn't. I kept telling her you were at a family reunion." Yunhyo said, laughing at her lie.
"Oh. Well I guess better late then never. I mean, I'd love to never tell anyone but you know." He said, muttering the last sentence.
"You know, Park, this isn't making it easier for either of us. And those little comments only make it worse." Yunhyo said.
"What'd he say?" Anna asked.
"He called me slow at producing the song." Yunhyo said.
"Not surprised."
"You don't want to tell her either." Jisung pointed out.
"Be quiet, Park."
"It took me two years to get you to stop calling me Park. Do I have to do it again?" He teased, catching her off guard.

"My name isn't Park. It's Jisung." He said as he wrapped his arm around her.
"You'll be fine." Yunhyo smiled as she looked at her boyfriend.
"I don't like it when you call me Park. Isn't there anything else you can call me?" Jiaung asked. Yunhyo's smile disappeared and reappeared before she spoke.
"Alright. I'll call you Ji."
"Perfect."

"You really want me to call you Ji again, don't you?" She mumbled.
"Yes. And I want things to go back as they were. And I want to know why it ended in the first place." Jisung stated.
"The nickname, it has so much to it. And, I'm not ready to talk about it yet." Yunhyo said.
"You never said anything about esnting the relationship back."
"Where's the confidence coming from?" Yunhyo asked.
"I'm bored. You guys are boring. I give up. This prank isn't working." Anna said dramatically. Jisung looked over at Yunhyo, very confised.
"She was gonna pretend like ahe didn't know that we broke up.
"Seriously?"
"Yeah."
"Side note, my mom eants to know if you're coming over tonight to work of our project." Jisung said.
"Yeah, Anna can go with Keeho."
"Alright."

"My mom invited you over for dinner." Jisung said as he walked with Yunhyo and Anna.
"I can come over. Keeho can pick her up from school." Yunhyo said.
"Sounds great. I'll message her when we get to class." Jisung smiled.
"Alright, I'm gonna go." Anna said, making the couple laugh.
"Ok. I'll see you later. Tell mom I'm going to Ji's, please." Yunhyo said.

"Class is over in half an hour and we've been excused from our other classes so want to get food before coming over?" Jisung asked.
"Yeah, sounds like a d-plan." Yunhyo said, correcting herself.
"You were about to say date, weren't you?" Jisung laughed.
"You really seem to be enjoying this." Yunhyo commented.
"It's been nearly a year since I last talked to you. I really missed our conversations, thank you." Jisung said.
"Get over it."
"Never. Besides, if I remember correctly, you're the one who said you'll never stop loving me." Jisung said, putting an arm on her shoulder. "Boundaries, Jisung. Boundaries." Yunhyo said as she shrugged him off.
"Did you lie or have you really?" Jisung asked.
"What?"
"Did you ever stop loving me?" He aske quietly. At the confrontation, Yunhyo wasn't able to look at him.
"I've never stopped. How the hell could I?" Yunhyo said.
"I don't know if I'm ready." Yunhyo spoke quietly.
"Let's make a deal."
"What do you mean?''
"I mean, let's make a deal. You gove me until the end of the semester, the time this project is due basically, to help you be ready. If I fail, you'll never have to hear a word about it again. If I succeed, well it's pretty obvious then." Jisung laughed.
"So, it's either wend this semester as a couple or never speak of each other again? You sure you want to make that deal?" Yunhyo asked.
"You said it yourself. This makes it harder on both of us. So, either eay, it eould become easier." Jisung said.
"Alright."
"So, deal or no deal?"
"Deal."