ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81

Start from the beginning

"Riley?"

"Do not but Riley into that shit. Yes, Adriel reverse... no I am not fucking pregnant but Kaia is. Jeremias and Isabella are about to have another baby." She smiled making Bella as she nodded.

"I don't know if I want to be right now. Tell you the truth.... I'm scared that I will lose him. Emmanuel is coming for us. When I say us I mean Xerxes. What if... what if he succeeds?" Riley said sighing. "I know the plan is to make him come for me, but I don't know." She said catching Xerxes's eyes staring at her from the door as he smiled.

"BabyGirl trust that I will be okay. I'm just worried about you. I just came to tell you that Luke and I need to run out for a little. The others got this wise idea to have Elijah a bachelor's party today since this is technically the first time he is getting married on his own." He said.

"Yeah, I talked to the girls about doing one for Zakiya. We need to make her feel like she is welcome in this family. I know she thinks I don't like her but I'm going to change that. She's right for Elijah. I mean she levels him out even when he is high." Riley laughed while X and Luke agreed just as Eli walked through the door.

"Fool you said forty minutes. Then you never show your face and your wife is sitting here with the other females and you just walking through the door. When her ass gets pregnant don't come fucking crying." Lucas said making Elijah smirk slapping the back of his head.

"I think that is the point. I am trying to get her pregnant. Anyways... What y'all niggas wanted with me? Fucking up my love-making time. You out of all people ought to know that we have children all up our asses and do shit when they are around." Eli said as they all stared at him. "WHAT NIGGAS!"

"If you call me a fucking nigga one more time...." Xerxes said stopping to think about what he had said. Riley and Lucas started to laugh as X sighed shaking his head. "Elijah you rubbing your bad habits onto me. Stop using the damn n-word. That is all I hear from your mouth, Luke, and AJ's it's like you be trying to get me to use it."

"Naw you're just mad because your ass is white like dad. Opa gene just came in strong on you canceling out all of your black genes. I wonder if we can do that Luke...."

"Elijah, what the fuck have you been smoking? Or does Zakiya pussy have you on stupid? Have you not seen your niece or nephew? Just because you don't have any white babies yet doesn't mean you won't have one. Shit, look at Takara she fucking Japanese like our sister is not even mixed.... Now give me a blunt because I know you have one." Lucas said as Xerxes glared at him.

"BabyGirl let us go before I kill both of my brothers in front of you and their wives. The pussy got Eli acting wild, and Luke knows damn well he doesn't suppose to be smoking...."

"Neither do you but you do. And I have to have my blunt and my cigarettes. You think just because you don't smoke anything but weed you're better than me? I think not asshole." He said leaving the room with them right behind him.

Two Days later

Two Days later

"Kaarina did you think it was a good idea to move back into their community? Girl his wife nearly killed your butt after you had his baby now you are back like it never happened.... Be honest with me did you sleep with him, or did it happen the way you claim?" Kaarina's sister said causing her to stop and look at her.

"Tori, you know me better than anyone. You know that I didn't sleep with Don, and I wouldn't have had his baby if my life wasn't threatened. I wanted to finish school and become a nurse, but my dreams still got ruined by that bitch. She was evil and I wish I would have tried harder to make Donna listen to me. If I want Harper and me to be safe the best place for us is there. Donna and I have an understanding. She knows that I want nothing to do with Don." Kaarina said.

"The picture all over the net tells a different story, Rina. You look as if you really like the attention he was giving to you."

"Attention? Tori, you know nothing about that. Don Köhler is fucking evil just like his father and mother." She laughed. "They are all fake and one can put on a fake smile and make it look convincing. I hate doing them... for one I want nothing to do with him or that." Kaarina said pointing at the people in the store staring and taking pictures. "Only if they knew the truth."

"If you say so...."

"Tori why do you want me to be like you so fucking bad. I know that you have a thing for Xerxes Köhler and his brother Elijah but that is not me. I don't even want to be with anyone. I'm happy by my-fucking-self and Harper makes me happy. Other than that, I feel nothing for her father and care not to. I just want him to know her and the same for Harper. Six years is a long time of not knowing about your child but her birth. Now all she wants is her dad and siblings." Kaarina said with a smile as she turn back the clothing rack.

"Fine let's go eat and see if we can shake those idiots. I don't like the secret service following us around." Tori laughed as Kaarina looked back at the guards shaking her head.

"We can go but they stay." She said walking out of the store stopping suddenly and looking down at her chest. "RINA WHAT THE FUCK... OH MY GOD, SHE'S BEEN SHOT!" Tori yelled.

Looks like a few of the girls are pregnant which we knew this was going to happen

Looks like a few of the girls are pregnant which we knew this was going to happen. Kamaria couldn't be the only one for this long period of time. Then Riley it looks like she is finally making that step and growing up. Mariah isn't there to stop her shine this time around. Who else think they are right about Elijah? And it seems that Emmanuel didn't waste any time killing Karrina, and yes she was actually an innocent that Mariah wrapped up in a world of mess. Emmanuel killed her because he thought it was another way to bring Xerxes down.

Thoughts???