─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ lxix. 𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽

Start from the beginning

It seems like the fluttering in her stomach has died down for a moment when James saw the letter on her hands.

"Do you remember Narcissa? Sirius' cousin and my second-cousin?" asked Stella, fluffing up James' hair when she felt him nod.

"Yeah, no offense but I don't like her and that sister of hers. They despise Sirius too much." James answered, looking at the neat letter on her lap.

"She's married to Lucius."

James sat straight up only to see a downcasted look on Stella's eyes. His heart skipped a beat, thinking that she was somehow upset that the Malfoy git married someone else.

But his doubts were vanished when Stella pecked him in the lips.

"No need to be jealous, Bambi." chuckled Stella when James shook his head no with his cheeks tinted pink, her eyebrows furrowing when her mini-puffskein sat in-between his parents.

"No, not you." James pointed at the pink floor and then to himself. "Me, I'm the first Bambi, the first one that your mother loves, you're just the second one."

Bambi whimpered and ran away to his mini house that Remus made.

"Dramatic like Sirius." mumbled James, earning a glare from Bambi's mother. "Anyway! if that's not what you're upset about then what—"

Stella handed him the envelope with both her siblings' initials in it. "It's the first letter I received from them ever since I ran away." she mumbled, having no emotions because of the void her siblings' left.

It was impossible to see them again because they have already joined the dark lord's cause and yet, Stella still wanted to.

When she felt her blue feelings was starting to affect James, she tried to distract him so he doesn't share her misery. "Oh— is that the time?"

Turning his head to the clock on her wall, he furrowed his eyebrows when it was still 8am. "Don't tell me you have classe—"

The girl gathered her books and put it on her shoulder bag. "I do, I actually have an essay due later before lunch, so bye!"

Before she could even go, James held her hand, tapping his lips for her to plant a kiss.

Which she did, but sadly for James, it was only a peck.

Which also really broke his poor heart.

"Only a peck?" He pouted.

Stella nodded, letting his hand fall slowly. "Morning breath, James." She teased him before shutting the door, leaving James with Bambi.

James sat there with his mouth agape.

"My breath doesn't stink that bad right, Bambi?" James walked his way to the mini-house where the upset mini-puffskein was sulking in. He crouched down and tapped the mini-puffskein's fur.

In response, Bambi bit James' finger

"Tell me why does this happen to me every bloody time?" Stella asked her Hufflepuff friends, frustrated as she did so. Her parchment was so close to ripping off the way she scribbled on her notes swiftly and harshly.

"I'm sure it's because someone was busy snogging." teased Portia, she and Eloise were both giggling.

"We were not snogging!" defended Stella, but her red cheeks says otherwise.

"Sure." Portia rolled her eyes and went back to giggling with Eloise.

Stella sighed in frustration and rushed her essay even more, she was supposed to do this on James' birthday but one thing lead to another, the next thing they knew was that James begged for Stella to skip his own party just for them to cuddle in her bed until they fall asleep.

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅║𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara