Chapter 14 ☪ Lady Knight

Start from the beginning

    Their body is well made but their mind is not, furthermore, they don't look so well from the look of their eyes. Most of them probably only think about this as a job, for money and not for people.

    They can swing their swords all they want but without a fire to ignite them, it's useless against foes like me. 

    "Milady is talking nonsense at this age, you should probably go back to your tea house instead, " an army that mocks their master is one that will be useful in the end. 

    I held my breath and smiled. 

    "Will big bro's play house with me then? "

    They didn't look at me but I realized that they didn't like what I said. So I laughed and paced through the weapon holder when I saw one. 

    "Father is surely being productive to invest many budgets to our knights, I wonder, will they fight their own master? " 

    Gotcha, I found one. Most of these swords are all rustle or such, old and probably heavier than a 2 years old kid. So I prepared myself in a piece of wood, the flashes on the wood were acceptable and it was of good quality.

    I snored and smiled. 

    Weapons really do inspire me sometimes. 

    "Milady, you shouldn't hold a sword, that's so dangerous! " I heard Sir Adrien's voice and others who tried to stop me.

    My dress is kinda heavy actually. It's not that expensive, so it should be fine, then I remove my sandals and feel the cold ground under my feet. 

    "Finally, " I said and shook my dress. It was heavy but not that big. It only has 4 layers and I can move well even though I keep on lifting it. Logically, I can move well. 

    "Milady---"

    I pushed down my feet and at speed, I ran towards Sir Adrien and without noticing, he shocked his head dodging my attack, however, he was trying not to harm me in any way possible.

    I punch my feet and turn around swinging my sword at a speed that I can gather and breathe deeply. "Milady! " knights around seem to be shocked trying to stop me but I didn't care.

    When Sir Adrien dodge my attack from the upper, I sneeze and smile when my feet below have kicked him at the belly enough for him to retreat. "You're so vigilant to even swing your sword, I am merely dancing and you're already damaged, a knight who can't protect his weakness is a fool! " 

    This time, I lifted the wooden sword and attacked at his most vulnerable spot. Most of the knights watching didn't dare to stop me, my body that became more capable since the day I trained myself seemed to have moved the same way as I did back then in my former life, at least it lasted for seconds not entirely perfect as my former body.