06

"GIRL HE DID WHAT?" Alani spoke after listening to what I had told her about kobe

"GIRL HE DID WHAT?" Alani spoke after listening to what I had told her about kobe."Girl you needa cuff him. If a nigga ever did that to do me, best believe hes getting head."Lania cut in"Girl he prolly dont even dont like me like that fr. He probably just playing with me."

"girl its gonna be fine just loosen up."

MEANWHILE DOWNSTAIRS...

"Shit yall just seen that?" Derek said in a panicked manner."Seen what?" mike turned his head to look at derek
"THAT BIG ASS EYELASH BUG, RIGHT THERE." "WHERE NIGGA. FUCK NO"

They started running up the stairs as soon as you and alani started to go  downstairs to see what they was yelling about.

They almost ran over by the group of boys running like fucking animals. "Why the fuck yall running." "THERES A BIG ASS EYELASH BUG DOWNSTAIRS." "FUCK NO THATS MY CUE TO LEAVE."

Yall started running in different directions, you and alani back to the room yall came from. Little did Mike and vallyk know that the bug had followed them....

"FUCK. KILL IT NIGGA." "WHY DONT YOU KILL IT. YOU THE MAN." "NOT ANYMORE."

You laughed hearing the boys argue about who's gonna kill it." UNO DE TODAS BETTA LO MATA." You pretty much didnt hear anything after that.

Meanwhile in Kobe's room...

" So you like her? Bro you like everybody." "Shes different okay."
"That's exactly what you said about aliana...and the other ones.... and the other ones." " Okay Okay, I get it. Ima a hoe. But that doesnt change how I feel about her."

"It should if you dont want to hurt her." " I dont bro. Shes mad cool and pretty." "The only reason you like her?" "No bro you know what I meant."

Lightskin ass mf🤢👹
Zakia
Bae
Lighskin ass mf Deleted chat
Zakia
Can we talk?

Future Novia❤😈
Damn nigga blowing up my phone
And sure I guess

Lighskin ass mf 🤢👹
I could blow up something else
Meet me outside by the pool.

My future Novia❤😈
Nigga you just made my phone hot😒

Lighskin ass mf❤😈
I'm sorry hermosa
See you soon.