05

The doorbell rang. You got up to go open it. You saw who it was " No." you shut the door on her. She started banging on the door. "OPEN THE DOORR PLEASE." Ugh she could be si annoying.

"Girl why are you here and not at home." "I snuck out and thought I should come here. Plus mama said you gotta watch me anyways."

"Girl I didnt get no phone call or text message. Therefore you gotta take yo ass home, And idk why u look like you finna be staying here for months. Plus I heard you be beefing wit dad."

"ITS NOT MY FAULT, he be so grumpy and it be fun to mess with him. Can I just stay for a few days pleasee."

You opened the door for the 14 year old and told her where the guest room was even though she knew where it was since she been here before.

You had been childhood friends with ballo, Derek, Mike, Vallyk and the girls since you could remember. Derek had a thing going on with alani , but her slow self just thought they were just friends with benefits and didnt know that he cared and had loved her since middle school.

Vallyk and Lania Is a whole different story. They love each other so much but they be off and on so much that you gave up on asking for nieces and nephews. You damn sure was not gonna give birth to another human being. Your mama would kill you anyways.

You had dated a guy in the group in high school. You guys were the it couple, but he soon turned cold and cheated on you and abuses you mentally. You dont know if the group still talks to him but he left the group and moved to better place you guessed.

Since that relationship you have not dated. You had focused on school, yourself, friends and your family. Nothing had ever interested you. You were fine and happy, that's all that mattered. Plus you didnt have time to date so you never really bothered to.

That was until Kobe came along. Hus ass just waddled into your life so quick. And you felt yourself melting at him so quickly. You had to get a grip.

☆☆☆☆☆

You were right now in the school library studying on homework and reading books. It had been a few months since you and kobe met.
You had been on 5 dates before you said yes to be his girlfriend. Tbh you were loving it even though his white side be coming out of him a little to much.

You had met his family, which you loved so much. You and kiya bonded so quickly, both of yall teasing kobe about his baby pictures Kobe's mom found. They were so nice and you came over as often as you could.

Kobe was shit scared when he met your mother and father. He almost pissed his pants greeting his father. You broke out laughing and started recording knowing your were gonna tease him later about it. Your mother lectured him about using protection and not getting you pregnant and I saved kobe from that convo even though he promised he was gonna use protection. You mentally face palmed at the whole situation.

Kobe thought it was so amusing seeing you ashamed of what your mother said so you had to pull out the video of him being scared asf. He didnt think it was funny after that.

 He didnt think it was funny after that