02

"Yo, Zakia." I looked up with red as fuck eyes."What do you want nigga?"
"Pass me one of those, please." He said referring to my pre-rolled blunts.

"Nigga I payed good ass money for these shits." "Damn I was just asking Ma" He spoke with his hands up, defensively.

" I'm just fucking with you." I spoke passing him the one I was using.

Just then Derek came down the stairs. "Oh really derek, you was here all this time and ain't say shit to me?" I said giving him a fake stank face.

"I'm sorry fren, I ain't know." He fake pleaded for my forgiveness. " alr stop crying big baby." We both chuckled and gave each other a hug.

" You got famous and just left me." I said. " Uht Uht, dont do that, if anything you got famous and left me."

"Boy I only got 700.9k, you got 1.6 Mil, so stop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What yall niggas eating for dinner?" Nia spoke coming out of the shadows.
I stg that bitch be lurking .

"Pizza sounds good." "Nigga you're nasty." Lav said, making a disgusted face.

"Wrd bro, we eating mexican food, yall niggas be nasty." I said shaking my head.

🦋Zakia.on.mars 🦋

Liked Kbreezo, Lavthe

Liked Kbreezo, Lavthe.greatest, Niatheblackbarbie,and 309,567 Others

They dont know what they had till they lost it.

Comments disabled

Kobe POV

To be honest zakia is so fine and gorgeous. I just can't let her know that because I'm afraid she not gon like me and leave me like my ex did.

My ex manipulated me, Gaslighted me, played with my heart, and cheated on me. After I found out I broke up with her immediately.

I'm finally healed, but I just dont want that pain again. My ex, Aliana, already hurt me more than ever. I just need to know Zakia wont.

I decided to be nicer to zakia because if I wanted to get to know her we didnt need have this attitude going on.