I had to tear my eyes away from the heavy appendage swinging between his legs and pressing against the grey fabric as if it wanted to be free from its unlawful prison.

A naughty thought came to mind of me on my knees in front of him, my robe unstitched at the waist revealing my bare breasts and barely covered pussy. His thick dick shoved so far down my throat tears spring to my eyes, while his heavy balls smack against my chin making more and more spit drip down my chin and onto my breasts, which only motivates him to he fuck my throat harder and harder until he busts a long nut, forcing me to swallow every drop.

"What's up with you? Why you ignoring my calls?" He asked as I avoided his tense stare, feeling bashful about the naughty thoughts going on it my head. I walked around his brawny frame straight into my little kitchen with him following close behind. I grabbed two clean glasses from the cubby filling them up with ice before setting them onto the table to grab a pitcher fruit tea out of the fridge.

"Nothing is up. I've just been busy with work is all." The same excuse I've been using for months was starting to wear thin but I couldn't possibly come out and tell him that I wanted more then what he was willing to give.

"Bullshit. We always make time for each other, no matter what. So tell me what the fuck is up with you?" He asked again as I filled up the glasses to the rim before sitting down at the table.

"Why so hostile?" I teased taking a sip of my tea as he gave me a dimpled smile in return.

"Because I've missed you. I've missed our talks." He stated simply causing my cheeks to warm up.

"I've missed you too. So what would you like to talk about Amir?" I asked as he finally sat down across from me.

"I see what you tryna do. You ain't slick." He started causing me to smile.

"I don't know what you talking about." I played dumb as he smacked his lips before taking a long gulp of his tea then setting the cup back down.

"One of these days you gon tell me what the fuck is going on with you but on some real shit, I need a favor Rem." He came out bluntly making my eyebrows scrunch together in confusion yet again before I rolled my eyes already knowing what he finna ask.

"No! I'm not pretending to be your crazy ass baby mama again! You need to stop sticking yo dick in these women if you can't be up front about your intentions!" I said preparing the stand up from the table but he quickly grabbed my wrist pulling me back into the seat.

"For one I always lay all my cards out on the table before even fucking a broad. Two, it ain't my fault these women think that they pussy is just so damn good they can tie a nigga down who doesn't want to be. But that's not what I need from you Rem. Although that day was fucking hilarious." He said with a sheepish look in his eye making me roll my eyes yet again.

"It wasn't that damn funny." I gave a slight chuckle at the memory of me going in on Amir's ass while he was on a dinner date with some broad who wouldn't take no for an answer. I pretended to be his lovestruck baby mama that he had six kids with and called out his ass in front of everyone in the restaurant! Ole gal was so embarrassed she couldn't run out of the establishment quick enough. I remember us going back to his place and getting drunk out of our minds until we both passed out on the couch. Ole gal never called or texted him again.

"Well what's the favor then?" I asked looking down at the hand still secured around my wrist. He eventually let go, but something had me thinking what he might say next had him thinking I was going to run away.