---

We followed the guard until we reached the principal's office. We were about to go inside but suddenly, Jimin's phone started to ring and he looked at me signaling me to go first, he mouthed an 'I'll be back' before facing his back and walked away.

I slowly entered the office and saw Minji sitting in a sofa with a boy which is probably the same age as her and 5 boys at the opposite sofa with a woman behind them.

The Principal noticed my presence and gave a small bow, "Hello Ma'am, are you perhaps Minji's mother?" I gave her a small smile and nodded, in a situation like this, it's good to lie for now.

"Please take a seat" I took a seat beside Minji and saw her still glaring at the boys who were unaffected by it. "I warned you already, why are you doing this?" Minji quietly asked the boy who was in the middle.

The boy just smirked and crossed his arms, "You thought I will say sorry that easily? That's not on my list, apologizing is for losers" the boy mumbled but Minji heard it loud and clear.

I looked at the Principal and the woman whose talking to each other not hearing the children's fight. So I'm the only one that can hear them?

"But hitting him is crossing the limit Shiwoo! Look at him! He's freaking bleeding! Thanks to your stupid friends and of course you bastard!" Minji yelled a little which the Principal heard and snapped her head towards us. I looked at the boy beside her and saw his lip bleeding, oh my gosh.

"And so what if he's bleeding? He deserved it! Like, poor people doesn't attend this school!" The boy named Shiwoo yelled back. And slowly his lips curved into a smirk. "Do you perhaps like him? Park Minji?" he asked wiggling his brows and started to laugh at her.

I saw Minji clenching her fist and I know this is the time where I step in. Before she could even dash towards him, I held her back. "Please let me go! I'm going to punch this idiot!"

"Minji, baby, calm down" She finally calms down and I turned to face the principal. "Mrs. Yang, uhm, can we wait for Minji's father so that we can discuss what's wrong?" before Mrs.Yang could even reply.

The woman butted in, "But Mrs.Yang! This immature kid slapped my son! She's the one at fault! Not Shiwoo!" I guess this is the mother.

Mrs.Yang called the 4 boys and told them to go to their classrooms and wait for their parents. Leaving Me, Mrs.Yang, Shiwoo's mother and 3 children. "Ma'am we can discuss this in a nice way, let's not call kids some names" I said in a calm manner.

She scoffed and looked at me in disbelief, "Yah, are you fucking serious? I will not stay silent like, what kind of mother are you?! A whore mom?! You don't even teach your child some manners! And she's such a spoilt brat! You guys are so fucking horrible! Why are you even at this school? Even this poor boy, what the hell?" Mrs.Yang was about to stop her but it was too late.

She called the boy a poor kid, called Minji a brat, and mostly called me a whore? The audacity of this woman.. Hearing her say those things made my blood boil.

And there I lost it, I stood up and immediately slapped her. "What the fuck bitch? Calling me a whore? Calling my daughter a brat? Calling this innocent boy poor? The audacity of your dirty mouth I swear I'll fucking shove a spoon on your ugly throat and make sure you live in hell you mother fucking bitch.." I mumbled after slapping her. I don't care if I get in trouble after this. All I'm worried about is Minji and the boy.

"You mother fucking hoe-" When she was about to slap me, someone held her hand and there stood Park Jimin. Glaring at her.

And holy damn, I think he'll say the word again. "Trying to slap my wife Ms.Go Jinji?" He sarcastically smiled at her and pushed her hand away.