You could catch cold at this rate and no, you didn't want to be sick on your trip, troubling anyone because of you.

And as soon the door opens you bend your head down and get inside with the water along. The droplets drench the floor on your arrival inside. "Oh, God." You place your bag aside and collect your wet hair on one shoulder. Reaching for the hem of your sweater and squeezing the collected water out.

"What took you so long?" You finally look up ready to bash out on Jungkook until you see a total stranger standing before you with a confused gaze.

A handsome stranger. Who also was a Korean.

Did you get into the wrong address?

Oh no.

Just as you were about to bow to apologize your feet slip on the water below your boots about to make you fall head on but the stranger before catches you immediately, not letting you fall. Your eyes widened at his sudden instincts.

"Are you okay?" He asks flustered, his palms carefully holding your shoulders. His face close to yours. The pretty features of the guy before you seeming very familiar.

He stares at you, not moving at all. Clasping you close so that you don't fall again. But again he was a stranger so you let go of him. "I- I'm sorry" You stand properly, rubbing your arms, "I guess I came to the wrong address..." You bite down on your lips stepping back, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

You bow embarrassed again, ready to get out that instant until you hear your name being called from far inside the room.

"Y/n?"

You saw Jungkook coming to you surprised, "I thought you were going to come tomorrow," He cackled placing his juice glass on the near table and coming to you. A happy expression covered his pretty face.

You look at the handsome guy before you and then at Jungkook and then back at the handsome guy. He had pretty lean eyes, heart-shaped lips, and silky black hair. His face glowing. A loose leather jacket with a brown shirt beneath. Black jeans below on barefoot.

It was Taehyung. Jungkook's best friend. The one you saw in the Polaroid picture and the only one Jungkook always kept mentioning in the emails.

"She's Y/n?" Taehyung sees you wide-eyed as you blink. He knew about you. Jungkook talked about you to him. "Yeah," Jungkook smiles looking at you. "And Y/n, this is Taehyung. The guy from the Polaroid picture you saw the other day."

You see him in awe. Indeed he was handsome. Way more than the picture you saw. "Hi." You smile at Taehyung as he shakes his head with a sweet smile, "You came to the right address." He informs and you laugh, "Right."

"Was it raining outside?" Jungkook asks getting your bag. The fresh aloe fragrance of him feigning your nose, deliberately making you breathe heavily. He was wearing a casual black T-shirt that went very well with his lean body. The raven hair unorganized, enhancing out more handsomeness from him. Loose black pants below.

"Yes." You push your wet hair behind falling on your face, "...and I need a towel." You lower your gaze, getting inside with him. Taehyung slightly bows and you return the gesture, quietly following Jungkook.

"Aren't your parents home?" You ask looking at his black shirt from behind. His muscles flexed while he held your bag with his veiny arms. Those arms easily lifting the bag with ease if it didn't just weigh tons of kilograms.

"Yeah, they're out." He replies reaching to your door and opening it. After you get inside the new room specially arranged for you, you stand bewildered. Jungkook mentioned he would arrange your room for you, you expected a simple and nice room but this... this was beyond comfort and simple.