The incounter

I put my hand on Draugr's shoulder "I- I'm so sorry" I say sympathetically, he looks down at me "you know.. I-" he's cut off by a low laughing growl. It's coming from the dark hall... I saw it, it was hunched over, dragging its claws along the ground.. draugr stood in front of me "hide.." he said quietly. I did as he said and hid in the rubble. "What are you doing here" draugr growled at the slouching creature. It didn't answer, instead the creature stepped out of the dark and stared at draugr. A hunter stepped out after it, "what do you want....HUNTER" he snarled, death staring the hunter. "I'm here for the boy" the hunter said, but instead of handing me over, draugr sighed "that ain't gonna happen" he started smiling, tho it wasn't a happy smile, it was more like a psychotic smile. "Oh well" the hunter said with a smug look "he's all urs —— " the creature tilted its head and smiled a Draugr "oh no.." Draugr mumbled as his ears dropped, my heart sank. I ran out of the rubble "WAIT IM RIGHT HERE" I stood in front of Draugr with my arms spread "please don't hurt him.." my heart was racing. "Well well well" the hunter said with delight and a bit of spite "this is the brat I've been searching for" the hunter said with gritted teeth and clenched fists, "why are you looking for me?" I questioned, Destox huffed, "all will be explained at camp, now follow me, so Destox can finish off that" the hunter took a breath "thing" the hunter said with disgust. I look at behind me "there's no 'thing' here, HE isn't a 'thing' HE is Draugr" I turned to Draugr "you alright?" I said quietly, he nodded. "Now if you'll excuse US, we'll be leaving" I said, holding one of draugr's claws "cmon let's get out of here" we brush past the hunter and headed to the exit.