The meeting

I woke up in a dimly lit room"Huh... where am I?" I tried to stand, my vision was blurry, my head pounded as I tried to look around. It's dark. "Hello.." I called out.. there was a low growl from the shadows. A chill shot up my spine as I looked up to see glowing eyes and yellow teeth in the dim light. "Who.. are... you?" The creature said in a deep growl, I tried to speak, but fear took over, I was frozen in place. The creature crept closer "Who are you..?" He repeated in an aggressive tone. I cleared my throat "I- I'm Cole.." I said with a shaky tone, it snickered and smirked. It grabbed my arm and helped me to my feet, I looked up at it. It was tall, it hunched over so we were at eye level "what are you.." he took a deep breath in "doing here..?" It said with a chilling, low growl. "I- I- I don't know, the last thing I remember is going to bed and... then I woke up here.." the light flickered, I saw it's face.. it had black and blue fur, with a white face, a scar across its left eye, it had claw like hands and had chunks missing from its jaw and throat. "what.. are.... you?" I mumbled under my breath. "I'm dra" it took another deep breath "ugr that's all u need to know.... For now.." Draugr? I've never heard a name like that before, I wanted to ask what it meant, but, like it said it's name is all I need to know for now. Draugr sounded like a male name to me, so I assume it's a he. I looked up at him, he was staring off into the darkness with his ears pointed forward, like he was seeing something. "What is it?" I said quietly, he shushed me, focusing on the dark.I heard footsteps "quick.. hide" Draugr whispered, I did as he said and hid inside a pile of vines and rubble, the foot steps got closer and louder. A woman walks in holding a crossbow, she had silver knives on her belt and an axe on her back, she looked like she was in her early 30s, and about 5'8 or 5'9 ft tall. Damn she looked taller then me. "Come out demon, I know your here..." she said in a stern tone, the room was silent. She mumbled to herself, I couldn't make out what she was saying. She sighed quietly, folded her crossbow and put it on her side. 'I could never of imagined that something like this would ever happen, especially to me, I'm only 18, I shouldn't be here, I should be in training, not hiding from this lady' I thought to myself. She finally left, but I didn't move until Draugr came out of hiding. 5 minutes passed.. I close my eyes wondering if he would come back, as I open them I see Draugr staring at me.. it gave me chills "Is it clear? Can I come out now?" He slowly nodded. "You know... I'm surprised.." he said in a sad-ish tone. "Why are you surprised?" I asked, confused, as I crawled out of the vines and rubble "your the... only one that didn't run... or go with.." he paused for a second "THEM" he shouted, I jumped as he yelled, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. I walked over to him and sat across from him "w-who are they?.. what'd they do?.." I asked as I sat down...