"I love you." "I hate You."

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you be a real man go apologize to her instead? Maybe that will make you a happier, and smarter person in the end." She walks into her room, messing with the things inside. "Oh and while your at it, ask her about what happened with her and Peter too." I glance down the stairs, then snap my head to the sound of Peter in the kitchen.

He stuffed his upper body in the fridge, shoving food down his throat. "Hmm." He looks back at me slightly, before taking a step back. A beer and a half eaten sandwich sit in his hands, "Hello little nephew, how was the game." He takes a bite of the sandwich, then a drink. "What did you do to Savannah." He stops drinking, but still kept the bottle in his mouth. "Laura most have told you huh? Well, there's not much to say. She likes me, and I like her. I told her how I really felt, and I explained that with you in the picture, it wasn't going to work." He sits the beer on the counter, "That's a lie, she never liked you in the first place. You were too damn creepy and especially too old for her."

Running his tongue on his teeth, and smiles at me. "Well did Laura also tell you that she kissed me..and let me tell you. She's really good, better than me. And I'm a pro." I grab the nearest thing at throw it at Peter, but he dodges it. "You're going to have to work on your aim, Derek. Didn't that get you in trouble in the first place? You mistaked Julia for Savannah, and that made things even worst." He grabs his beer, and walk back up the stairs. After feeling the rush on adrenaline running through my body, I made a rush towards the woods, running to Savannah's house.

Savannah's POV

I picked up Scott from Stiles, throwing my keys and our bags near the door. "So is mom still going out with that Mike guy?" Scott throws himself on the couch. "Yep, it's been 3 months." I say.

My mom always had a history with her boyfriends, we always hoped that It would only be one date, but after 'one' date, she would keep going out with them. At one point things got serious with this one guy, Scott told him about her other 3 kids she had up north, and he freaked out and left. Mom grounded the both of us that weekend. "I just wished she would have stayed with dad." Scott puts his face on the pillow, making his words mumble. "Me too." I whisper.

Before I would even sit down, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Scott yells, rushing to the door. "Who are you?" He says, I turn on the T.V. they mumble something for a while, before he allow the visitor inside. "I'll be up in my room Sav." He says mysteriously. When the shadow stands in front of my foyer, the remote drops from my hands.

"What do you want?" I say.

"I heard, about you and Peter. You kissed him, didn't you." I heard his heart racing uncontrollably, his eyes were turned in a pink color. "No, I didn't. Did he tell you that? Because nothing happened... Nothing has happened since you pulled your little stunt with Julia." One tear falls from his face, but his jaw clenches. "I told you I was sorry, It didn't mean anything. How many times do I have to tell you that? But you're never going to care are you? You hold onto anger thinking its going to change something to the person that caused it to you, but it doesn't it makes it worst." I get up from the couch, standing at the same level as Derek.

"You don't know what anger is Derek, even if it slapped you in the face. I have more anger than you will ever know, all because you caused it. Do you know how I feels to see the person you cared about the most, in someone else's arms, in someone else's bed? No. Because you don't have that problem do you Derek. Your the popular guy that every boy wants to be, that every girl would give everything to, just to sleep with you. You don't know how it feels to have the person you loved, be killed miles away from you, and be told by a letter. Or the one person you thought would always be there for you, leave you and your family behind for their career. So I'm sorry if I have so much damn anger inside me." I say, he looks at me up and down.