Preview

The lacrosse team has been practicing on the field for the past thirty minutes. All of the players completely focused on the practice game that had just started about five minutes ago. Coach had told the boys that the winning team wouldn't have to come to practice this Saturday. Even from the bleachers, you could see how determined both teams were to win.

The bleachers are mostly empty, considering that the school day is over and most people have plans on Friday nights. If anyone out of the field looked towards the bleachers, they would see very few people on them, most working on the last bit of their homework. They would probably spot the most important girl at Beacon Hills High School, Lydia Martin.

Maybe, just maybe, their eyes would float to the girl sitting next to the strawberry blonde girl. Maybe they would notice me. The girl, who looks slightly out of place, with her hair a light shade of purple because she was feeling adventurous.

My eyes search through the lacrosse players for the two boys that mean the most to me. Lydia's arm lifts up from where it was resting on her leg to point to a boy in the number twenty four jersey. I break out in a grin, covering my mouth with my hands.

Stiles races down the field with several other players to go after the ball. Of course, he doesn't get it, but the smile never leaves his face. I smile broader when he high fives his best friend, Scott, when their team scores another point. The two of them seem so happy out on that field, like all of their worries are pushed to the side.

Lydia twists her head to look at me. "Are you ever going to tell them?"

I shake my head once, still staring at the two boys. "No."

Lydia frowns, clearly not pleased with my words. "Why not?"

I look away from the two boys to focus on my best friend. "Because I'm supposed to be dead, Lydia."

XXXXX

Come on. Did you really think I would end it with Clara dying? I mean, come on guys. You should know me better than that. Of course there would be more. I love Clara too much to just kill her off. However, she really did die, but you won't get any explanation until I start the fourth season.

I don't have a title for the next book yet. I'm still planning things out and haven't had a chance to do any of that yet. If you guys have an title names in mind, go ahead and tell me. Keep in mind that it has to have the word 'shadow' in it. This is the Shadow series after all.

Not really sure when I will start the next book up. It probably won't be for a little bit. I need to finish some other stories and start some up. That gives you plenty of time to wonder what is going on with Clara.

This is just a preview of what is to come in season four. I gave you something, but I'm sure you're all pretty dang confused.

Question: Does anyone have any clue of what is going on with Clara?

So, yeah!