16- Shattered

The door swing open and I'm met with an extremely shocked face. My chin quivers as I stare back at my sister. There's no tears in my eyes, but I know if I keep everything pent up for much longer, I'll be bawling soon. I had waited until I saw my dad leave. I didn't want to talk to him about all of this. I needed my sister. 

        "Clara, what are you doing here?" Allison holds the door open with one hand. 

        "You're my sister and you know me better than I know myself." I bite my bottom lip. "And, right now, I need that. I need to know what I should do because I'm freaking out right now. With Lydia missing, I shouldn't be bothered with my own problems, but I can't concentrate because of this."

        Allison holds out an arm for me to walk in. I rush in the apartment and lean against the hallway wall. "Come on, I was working on making something. You can help me as I finish it."

        I follow her through their apartment until we reach another door. We step inside of the room and I'm surprised to find it dark. The room has different weapons lined up in the room and wire walls are everywhere. A small table with a chair is in the middle of the room with a few arrowheads and a light on top. 

        Allison pushes the chair towards me. "Tell me what's going on." She picks up one of the silver arrowheads, analyzing it. "Although, I think I already know."

        I slump forward on the tables, head in my arms. "Allison, I'm so confused on how I feel."

        "Let me guess, you're wondering if you should choose Isaac or Derek?" Allison guesses, and sets the arrow back on the table. She glances down at me, weakily smiling. "You've already made your decision, you know."

        "No, I haven't." I shake my head. "If I knew my decision already then I wouldn't have come to you for advice."

        "No, you came to me because you already know your decision and you are scared of how to tell them." Allison sets her hand on my shoulder. "Clara, you're strong. Stronger than me. You will get through this. They'll understand. If they love you, they'll be okay with your decision." 

        I slide my hands up under my chin. "I don't think I can tell them. I can't do it." I shake my head back and forth. "I just want to pack up everything after we find Lydia and run away. Do you want to run away?"

        "You're not running. Not anymore." 

        "I'm scared, Allison."

        Allison pulls me into a hug. "You're going to be okay. I believe in you."

        I stand up to hug her properly. "I love you."

        "I love you, too." Allison's voice buzzes on the table. She backs away from me to answer the call from Scott. "Scott?" Her face is full of shock and hope. Allison locks eyes with me. "They found Lydia."

        The Oak Creek Internment Camp is dark and, surprisingly, like the perfect place a Nogistune would bring someone. This place just looks like somewhere that had a lot of drama inside of it. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I gaze at the large building. Lydia and the Nogistune are in there somewhere. 

        Headlights shine around me, creating a large shadow on the ground in front of me. I twirl around to find the blue jeep parking. Scott, Stiles, and Isaac pile out of the jeep. I lower my gaze to the ground. The conversation from before bubbles up in my mind again. Allison bumps her shoulder against mine, winking.