Ares

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

CLAIMED ROLE
What? It wasn't me this time! I swear it

first name
Ares
meaning
Ares was the God of terror, violence, war, courage, ... but also the god of rage (and also an agriculture God, but we'll talk about that another time)

middle name
Damon
meaning
to tame

surname
Ipos
meaning
"A type of demon commander"

nicknames
puppet master 

age
18

𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

FC
Alvaro Mel

backup FC
Hyujin

voice claim
... I can't find a voice that fits my image of him

backup voice claim
Hyujin

scars
Ares got multiple scars all over his body, not a single part was saved. He even got a scar on his face, splitting his lip in half. However, Ares doesn't have any really visible birthmarks.

tattoo's
Ares got a tattoo of a snake that starts in his lower back and then twists all the way up his shoulders to his right arm and ends biting his wrist. 

piercings
Ares got his ears pierced and his n*pples

height
2 m 03 cm 

weight
85 kg

body type
trapezoid, mesomorph, and on the muscular side

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬

likes
☞ food | chocolate, he secretly has a sweet tooth and is a sucker for pastry
☞ music | He hasn't listened to music in ages, but he loved Disney songs 
☞ animal | vermin

dislikes
☞ food | Ares can eat anything if needed
☞ music | Again, he hasn't heard any music for years, so he also does not dislike any music
☞ animal | "chic" animals like a peacock, a white dove, ...

favorites
☞ food | chocolate
☞ music | Once upon a dream (Young Ares was a sucker for the story of sleeping beauty)
☞ animal | rattlesnake
☞ color | He loves the color pink (Ares links colors to emotion (this is more explained later) and the color pink is the one he connects to jealousy)
☞ Emotion | jealousy (Ares loves to see people being destroyed by their own jealousy)

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

Ares is your typical case of lost potential. His parents were in the middle class, a little bit on the lower side, and were rather average. They had average jobs, average hobbies, and average friends, but their dreams, or should I say obsessions, weren't average. They didn't reach their dreams, so Ares needed to. It started when he was still a toddler, and it never stopped, not even when both his parents lost their jobs and were soon catapulted into poverty. Ares had yet to reach puberty when they were thrown out of the house and needed to move to the cheapest they could find. His parents did nothing despite their worsening situation, and so Ares took yet another responsibility on his shoulder, namely earning money for his family. And that above carrying the dream of his parents. It's not even that big of a surprise that Ares ran away and dropped out of school, fully going to work in the, rather illegal, instances he was already working at when he was only fifteen. It's a miracle that Ares isn't a drug addict considering that he sells that stuff for over 6 years.

𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

what?
Ares can control other people's emotions, he loves to make them jealous for example.

how?
Ares sees other people's emotions as colors, he just needs to mentally grab someone's color, and then he can change it to whatever color he wants it to be.

can they handle it?
Yes, he loves his power. 

Do they like it?
Very much!

Do they misuse it?
Yes, he does not only use it to destroy relationships and to torture (by making them so scared they almost have a panic attack for example). But he also lures people into joining illegal stuff or into buying what he sells (He changes their disgust for the drug to an utmost desire for the drug for example).

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Well, you might have already guessed it, but Ares isn't really your nice best friend kinda guy. He feeds on others' emotions, just the euphoric feeling he gets when people get delusional in their emotions isn't enough. Ares will try everything in his power to ultimately fully destroy everyone. He started being the worst person he could possibly be when his parents were still pushing him. Being horrible when there were no adults in sight was his outlet, the only rebellious act he could do. His behavior became his shield later on when he started doing illegal stuff. He kept everyone away by degrading them and challenging them from the moment he met them. But that's not the only reason why he's, to be honest, horrible. Ares is also an extreme control freak, this also being a result of his parents' harsh upbringings. He was often called puppet master when he was still in school because it was almost creepy seeing him pushing people's buttons until they were molded into what he wanted them to be, and those people calling him puppet master didn't even know that he could actually control them. He would take this ability to push others the way he wanted even into his illegal businesses, always trying everyone's limits everywhere he went.

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚

Ares often uses cigarettes to calm his nerves, and he also often drinks, but he has never been drunk in front of anyone out of fear of not being in his right mind (so he just doesn't want to be out of control while being near someone else) so he has never touched an alcoholic drink while in public.