Nemesis

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►

Fall deeper and deeper; the sirens are singing your song

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►

𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.

Nemesis Oizys Darkwood

Nemesis: the goddess who enacts retribution against those who succumb to hubris, arrogance before the gods.

Oizys: the ancient Greek goddess of grief, anxiety, and depression. In fact, her Roman name "Miseria" is where the modern term "misery" comes from. She characterized the spirit of the miserable human condition of deep sadness.

Darkwood: the royal name of the dark empire

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.

Nemie, Nema

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.

Nemesis, she'll kill you if you say any of her nicknames.

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►

She wore her scars as her best attire. A dress made out of hellfire.

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►

𝐚𝐠𝐞.

18

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲.

?

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.

cis female

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.

Bisexual with a slight preference for girls

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦.

instagram: @/ilost.unicorn

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►
Welcome, I already hate you

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.

distant

Nemesis is distant to everyone except her close family. Nemesis has build thick and unbreakable walls over the years, and only people who already knew her before can break through them. And even though she's too proud to run away if someone tries, Nemesis always finds a way to scare people off.

proud

Insult Nemesis and she will do something way worse. Nemesis' pride maybe isn't as present as you would believe she will still kill you if you cross the border. Royalty is royalty and that's a fact. Nemesis will always be respectful to other people with the same status on the other side. Respect goes two ways.

independent

Nemesis isn't a little scared kid anymore. She can handle her situations well and knows what she does. Even though Nemesis is traumatized she isn't a little baby anymore and hates it when someone acts like she still is.

"loud"

If someone crosses the line you'll hear it. Quite literally actually. Nemesis isn't afraid to talk back and make a scene. Some might say that she's a bit dramatic, but Nemesis doesn't care at all. If she's furious she's FURIOUS. And anyone who tells her to quite down can go f*ck themselves.

skittish

Nemesis might come over as powerful, cold, distant, proud or straight up rude, but easily frightened and quit skittish due to severe trauma. If you look through her facade you can see her flinch slightly if someone comes to close or how she scans the room with absolute fear in her eyes. Nemesis really depends on the care of her brothers and sister every time something happens.

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►

scars fade, memories don't

◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►

𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

She's the second born of the house Darkwood and is currently the only princess there.

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

The queen: Salem Mallory Darkwood, 20

The first prince: unknown, 18

The second prince: Orpheus Keir Darkwood, 18

The crown princess: Katarina Persephone Darkwood, 4

She has no other alive family members

𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

favorite color | vantablack and dark metallic gold

scars | all over her body, the most recognizable of them are on her back

tattoo's | none, Nemesis already has enough markings on her body

worldbuilding:

she's the princess of a dark kingdom, there are 2 kingdoms, 1 dark 1 light and both are at war, that's basically everything