36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ

Start from the beginning

Peter shakes his head. "No. Your butt isn't as big as your heart, sorry." Peter raises his eyebrows. "Can you teach me to crochet?"

"Sure. When?" I ask.

"Today. You can take me to get some yarn, I Spider Man'd here so you can drive." He smiles softly. The light in his eyes is back. God he is so fucking cute.

"You're cute, let's go." I stand up. He takes my hand and stands up.

"Thank you, Y/N." Peter kisses the side of my head.

"I'm proud of you, Parkey." I smile, Peter opens the door for me and we walk out. We get into the car and I begin driving and we listen to Peter's music. Peter is really happy, I can tell he was worried. Peter grabs my hand. "Do you have a pen?" He mostions his hand as if he was writing.

"Yeah, right here." I point to the cupholder. Peter grabs it and begins writing on my hand. When he's finished, I pull it away from him so that I can read it. It says,

I like your hand!

-Peter Parker/the best spider man ever:)

I turn my head and smile softly, "What do you want to crochet first?" I ask. He bites his lip while he thinks.

"What is easiest?" He looks over at me. Hmm.

"Maybe a flower. Or you can just make a big chain that could be a blanket." I say.

"Okay, so you like light green, light blue, and light yellow?" He asks.

"Yeah, what are you going to make?" I smirk. Peter shakes his head.

"I'm... not going to tell you, it's a surprise." Peter raises his eyebrows and nods his head. "You're pretty."

"Thank you, darling. As are you." I smile softly. He nods his head. "I'll have to admit, your music is sort of good."

Peter grins. "See I told you, I have the best music ever."

I smirk but shake my head. "I never said that."

Minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of the store. When we walk in, we are very out of place because it is filled with old people. "I'm going to make you a flower. I'm sorry, I really wanted to tell you."

"It's fine, you were going to have to at some point so that I could teach you how... Anyways, you need light blue, light yellow, light green, right?" I assure you.

"Yup." Peter nods his head. I grab a basket and Peter grabs my hand. "Hey, I kind of feel like I want to get a tattoo that I've been wanting for a while. I don't know if you're up for it but maybe we could find an appointment for today?"

"Oh... alright. I don't have to make an appointment, my dad knows someone, I'll text them. How many do you want? I think I'll get a few." I have been wanting an arc reactor with words under it that say 'We'll be alright.' I also would like a 2001 for Peter, I've also been considering getting a heart that goes under my armpit and it will say 'I am a better person than I was.'

"Do you like the idea of getting a dagger and I getting a rose?" Peter asks. Holy fuck that'd be goorgeous.

"I like that a lot." I smirk. "Like a lot."