~I Thought I Hated you~

Start from the beginning

The adrenaline was rushing through your veins faster than you could have ever imagined.

The child within an instant began to cry, your breathing slowed as the realization hit you.

Holy shit. You saved a child.

The mother came running over, a horrified look on her face as she looked at you.

She was speechless. She had stared at you in town, trying to figure out who you were. What was going on inside that head of yours.

"I... Thank you. Thank you so much" was the only thing the mother was able to spit out.

She kneels before her child, picking him up as you get yourself up. You dusted your (f/c) skirt.

You started to walk off before you noticed the crowd that you had created with the commotion.

Out of the tens of people, only one caught your eye. Her.

Her tall stature towered over the townsfolk.

Her deep brown eyes met your (e/c) eyes.

Her cheeks seemed to dust a pale pink.

As soon as your eyes met, they parted.

The crowd erupted in a fury of cheers.

Small whispers could be heard throughout.

"That can't be right.."

"Are you sure that (Y/N) did that?..."

"What happened to her?..."

The whispers grew louder and louder. You just shut your eyes and pushed your way through the crowd to finish shopping.

You just wanted to go home.

Finally after a few minutes the crowd dissipated and only faint conversations could be heard.

You finished shopping and before you left, someone stopped you.

Her.

A felt a hand placed on your shoulder as you turned to see who it was, praying it wasn't who you thought it was.

Of course it was her.

"H-Hey (Y/N)" the tall woman managed to stutter out.

"Hello Luisa." You spoke, your words echoed in a stern tone.

Her face turned a darker shade of red. It almost made you happy to see her as flustered as she was.

She cleared her throat, her voice booming.

"What you did today was.. really nice.. kinda uhm"

"Unlike me? Trust me I know it shocked me too. But it was just instinct I guess" You spoke, looking deep into her hazel eyes.

"Yeah.." she spoke softly, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Say.. uhm not to be rude.." she looked down, she seemed incredibly nervous.