Chapter 10: It's time to go

Start from the beginning

"I'll be there in a moment. Follow me, miss..?" The woman said, asking for Raphtalia's name.

"Raphtalia." She replied.

"Right, let's go see your mentors." The woman said, extending her hand for Raphtalia.

Raphtalia grabbed her hand, leaving the room as the woman lead her through the castle to the room where the heroes rested. Raphtalia rushed over to Yagi and jumped over to his bed.

"Mr. Toshinori! You're okay!" Raphtalia said, crying tears of joy as she embraced him in a tight hug.

"Haha! I'm happy to see you again as well, Raphtalia!" Yagi said, returning Raphtalia's hug as he wrapped his right arm around her.

The woman simply smiled at the display of care by both teacher and pupil. Yagi then noticed her.

"May I know what's going on in here?" Yagi asked.

"Ah, right. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mirellia Q Melromarc, the queen of Melromarc. We found your body laying on the ground along with the other six heroes, so we brought you back to the castle to help with your recovery." The queen explained.

The rest of the heroes started to wake up, with Todoroki being the first to speak. Having heard what the queen said, he introduced himself.

"I'm assuming that you already know the names of the other three over there, so I'll introduce myself and my friends. I'm Shoto Todoroki, the green-haired one is Izuku Midoriya, and the blonde is Katsuki Bakugo." He said, pointing to each person as he named them.

"And I'm assuming that you heard the conversation me and your teacher had, but I'll introduce myself once more time for your friends to hear. My name is Mirellia Q Melromarc, the queen of Melromarc." As she said this, she noticed that Motoyasu quickly went from looking tired to angry, almost pissed.

"Where is that damn king!? I want a few words with him..." Motoyasu said in a threatening tone as he slowly raised his spear.

"Calm down now, young Motoyasu. We don't want any more troubles with the kingdom that we already have." Yagi said, as a drop of sweat trickled down his forehead, geeling Motoyasu's bloodlust.

"May I remind you that he and that other woman accused you of sexual assault the third day we got here?" Itsuki said, awakening another aura of bloodlust. Everyone except the queen instantly knew where it came from. Bakugo.

"He did WHAT!? I'll kill that bastard too! He's getting a one-way ticket to hell along with that damn priest!" Bakugo yelled, sparking explosions on his palms.

"You may be happy to know that my husband and daughter Malty, have been... Dealt with appropriately..." Mirellia said, sounding ominous in that last part.

"They better pray I don't find them or else I..." Motoyasu cursed, being stopped by Ren before he could continue.

"Well, what's next?" Itsuki asked, curious to know whether there are any more waves to deal with.

"About that, because of the incident that the priest caused back in the forest, the waves have now calmed down and will not appear again for a century at least. This means that all of you will be returned to your respective worlds and be substituted by other people once the waves appear again." Mirellia said.

"Wait, can't we just stay here?" Motoyasu asked, not wanting to leave this world as he had developed a strong fondness for his companions, seeing them as friends and his teacher as an adoptive father.

"As much as I wish that was the case, it unfortunately isn't. There's a condition that has to be complied with in order for the summoning that was used to send you here to work, and that is that once the waves are dealt with by the heroes, they shall be returned to their original world immediately." Mirellia said.