Love language (han x minho)

Love languages come in different forms; from physical affection to verbal sweetness. And it was no different between Han and Minho. However their love language also included discreetness, simply because pda just wasn't their thing.Thus, they were secretive about them being together from day one.

Usually when everyone already went to bed, half dead from the amount of physical exertion, Han would sneak into Minhos bedroom just to drag him out onto the balcony where there was an outside couch. No, perhaps it wasn't the most comfortable or warm place to spend the night, but it was worth it seeing how a very tired Minho got up with a groan, immediately a hand flying over his mouth to remind him that Hyunjin and Seungmin were still in the room, and seeing him shuffle his feet on the laminated floor as his also very tired boyfriend pulled on his arm to come outside.

And to some the sneaking around might not be as appealing as it was to Han and Minho, but to them, the thought of everyone finding out about them, teasing them in a lighthearted way, making lighthearted jokes when one says something to the other, was just very unnecessary. Besides, spending time together when it's peaceful outside was the most rewarding thing after a hard day at work.

The night was quiet and although Seoul was very polluted, because it's a huge capital city, the stars were still visible.

Nothing made them feel more content as when Han was in Minho's arms, pointing out every constellation with such excitement it made Minho blush. Yes, full on anime girl kind of blush.

In the same way, Han was absolutely mesmerised by Minho; how the moon lit up his face, the stars reflecting in his eyes, the smile as he looked up to look at what Han was pointing at. That man was ethereal to him and pretty much anyone who ever looked at him.

They were so comfortable with each other but not in the same way they were with everyone else in stray kids. Sure they loved them, but something about the duo made them feel a different kind of comfortable; like a home, where you feel safe and secure, filled with adoration and mutual connection.

In that moment, Looking at Han, watching him relax and finally close his eyes, Minho decided that he will never, under any circumstances, leave Han, because that man was the most precious thing he has ever experienced and he was not gonna let him get away. So he wrapped a blanket on both of them, closing his eyes as he caressed Hans hand, completely forgetting that it's already 5 am and pretty soon everyone will wake up and see them cuddling up on the balcony.

9am:

"Yo bro, did they finally get together?"

"Bout time bro"

-the Aussies

————
A/n: I feel like it's so fluffy, it's cringy😭 but it's okay I tried

Pls comment to reassure me so I don't delete this book😭