Y/N: "Obviously you bastards are making this up. Try that again, you're dead."

Matsuda/Motohama: "...Y-Yes sir..."

Issei: "Is that true?"

???: "Oh dear. Has the Perverted Trio been messing with Y/N, beef cake?"

Issei: "Aika?"

Aika: "I'm surprised you've been spared, Issei

Aika: "I'm surprised you've been spared, Issei. Have you given up on your primal urges?"

Issei: "That's none of your business!"

Aika: "You know you can't get with a girl with that little package on ya!"

Before Issei said anything, his Sacred Gear is acting. You sensed it and taken him to go see Akeno, she was sucking the perv's Sacred Gear's power to prevent further strain through his finger and as you can see, Issei was getting off it. His mind went completely blank.

Y/N: "Is he dead?"

Akeno: "No just fainted. It's quite adorable actually."

You shook your head and began to head out. But Akeno pounced you before you did anything.

Akeno: "Now its your turn.~"

Y/N, *blushed*: "I don't feel any pain woman."

Akeno: "Too bad.~ Because I want this happen."

She rubbed her body around you and kissing you. You tried to not to give in. She reached your ear and starts to whisper.

Akeno: "You know I can go all the way with you but Rias will get super jealous. Can't have that. But feel free to give me the greenlight.~"

She now licks and nibbles on your ear.

Y/N: 'I really just can't get used to this.'

Akeno: "After seeing what you did to Riser despite his immortality, I couldn't stop watching. You and Issei were the definition of manliness. I wonder is this love or lust? Can you tell me, Y/N?"

Y/N: "I..."

That's when the bell rang and it was time to leave."

Timeskip

You walk around the Kuoh. Just getting by until you sensed a familiar aura.

???: "Well hello there Y/N. Been a while.~"

Y/N: "Raynare..."

Raynare, *in clothes*: "You like it?~ It's the form I used to trick Issei.~"

Y/N: "Why are you here?"

Raynare: "There's another Fallen Angel who went rogue again, Kokabiel."

Y/N: "Deal with him yourself. He shouldn't be much of a problem for you and your friends."

Raynare: "I love it when you think I am the strongest. But he's a High Rank Fallen Angel."

Y/N, *sighed*: "Where is he?"