𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"I- um- I don't talk to her much anymore." He responded zipping up his jumper and walking away from Adam to do other tasks.

"Oh come on! That's not true!" Adam exclaimed looking at his older selfs back.

"It is true Adam, now lay off."

Adam walked out of the garage, leaving his younger self standing there confused, before he quickly followed him through the yard, his sister missing from the porch.

"Where you goin'?"

"Drugstore. I need to get the wound closed up."

"You're gonna go dressed like that?"

Adam just now realized how ridiculous his outfit looked on the streets in 2022. "Why don't you wear some of dads clothes?" His younger self suggested before the two of them went into the house in search of something for him to wear.

They, to the man's surprise, looked in his sisters closet. Which was filled with his dads clothes. He was confused why there would still be any of his clothes in their house, but also why they would be in her room.

Adam furrowed his eyebrows as he looked into the closet filled with memories in both the forms of pictures flipped up side down and their dead dads clothes.

"How long ago was dads accident?"

"About a year and a half ago."

"She's been taking the clothes from his closet.."

" Shes still sort of emotional about it I guess.."

"Hey. She has every right to be emotional about this. She doesn't have anything anymore, okay. She stresses her self out all the time trying to keep you and mom happy, but she has no one to help her. She gave up everything she loved because she hated the thought of just missing dad, and now she wakes up every morning with a hole in her heart and a closet full of his clothes because she can't seem to sleep without them. And you ignore her problems everyday and give her nothing but a fistful of crap."

"I'm you, y'know."

"Tell me about it."

"Is that why you haven't talked to her in a while, because you kept giving her a 'fist full of crap'"

"No.. you know what Adam, let me tell you something. I haven't talked to Y/n in a while because she's dead!" Adam shouted at the boy and his sympathetic facial expressions turned to full terror.

Adam sighed as he looked at the younger boy.

"What?" The young boy tearfully asked as Adam stood in front of him with a guilty look on his face.

"Look. She.. she died in a car accident when she was a teenager. And I-I'm sorry. I'll try to change the future." He gave a sorrowful look to the broken hearted boy as he looked down at the floor in shock.

Adam grabbed a jacket from the closet as his younger self wiped his eyes. "I will change the future, okay?"

The young boy sighed as the two of them heard a familiar voice from the kitchen. "Adam?  And.. well.. Adam? I went for a walk, sorry if I was gone long, are you guys here?"

"Yeah were up here!" Adam yelled back at his sister as his older self looked down in sympathy.

"That jackets not gonna fit you." The boy looked up at his older self, trying to change the subject.

"Sure it will."

Adam walked out of the room, his older self right behind him, "We're going to the drug store."