Goodbye To You And Everything That I Knew

Começar do início

"He has a nasty head wound. We should take him to the hospital." Chris said as Chrissy was applying pressure over his wound with her headband she had been wearing.

"We take him but we give an alias name for him just in case. In fact we use fake names and I will block it out of anyone's minds in that hospital that asks questions." I replied.

We took Ryan to the hospital and the doctors and nursed wheeled him in to do tests to make sure he did not have any brain damage and such. I think that they were worried that he was still unconscious when we had brought him in. I made sure that no one asked questions but it took a toll on me. I wondered how Pete could do all this work.

"Brendon, are you alright?" Erelin asked as she helped me to sit down.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" I smiled.

"I' m fine. I am just worried about Ryan. I hope he will be all right. He did help save my life." She said snuggling close to me.

"I am fine too. I just have a slight headache from blocking things out of everyone's minds so they don't alarm anyone. It leaves me feeling a bit drained when I do too much." I said.

"So, I guess that this means that Ryan snapped as well. I mean he did care for Erelin and when he saw her in danger he woke up?" Chrissy asked.

"I think so." Sam said. "That is so romantic saving the one you love, uh, used to love." She said slouching in her seat as everyone looked at her.

"I found this." I said pulling the necklace out of my pocket. Then I explained how I found it.

"So you think that Colin may still be alive somehow?" Erelin asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Yeah, but will he be good and human or bad as a vampire?" Jenny asked.

"You can visit your friend now. He woke up but he does not remember much. Maybe he will smile when he sees his friends." A nurse said interrupting us.

"Go ahead." I said nudging Erelin.

"I want you to come with me. I am scared to talk to him right now. He helped to save me, but it is you, that I love. I do not want to hurt his feelings." She said. "I need some support." Erelin said flashing me a smile.

"Oh, alright." I said getting up and following her down to his room.

We walked into his hospital room to find him sitting up watching television. He had a bandage on his head and I imagine some stitches underneath. He looked over at us when we walked into the room.

"Hello." He said.

"Hi, Ryan." Erelin said.