Goodbye To You And Everything That I Knew

Start from the beginning

"I said I want the boy! Must I remind you that I have your girlfriend here and I can bite her, slash her throat, or simply kill her from fear?" She said pissed off.

I looked at Rick who nodded at me. We had to untie Ryan. Then, maybe we had a real fighting chance because either way, Ryan or the vampire were still outnumbered.

"Jenny, untie Ryan." Rick ordered.

Jenny untied Ryan who laughed as he walked over to the vampire. The vampire was using her control over him but I noticed she was having a harder time with it when I looked at her eyes. I hoped that meant that Ryan was fighting her hold on him.

"Ryan, my dear, tie up this lovely girl's hands so I may have a meal on the road. You see, I am not letting her go. She is my ticket out of here. I know you aren't going to hurt her by coming after me." The vampire said to us.

"That wasn't the deal." I said stepping closer.

"Hey, who has the dagger and your girlfriend? I do." She said backing away from us and heading towards the entrance of the warehouse avoiding debris.

Ryan had tied Erelin's hands together. Erelin was trying to talk to Ryan but the vampire only laughed and jerked her hard as she moved by the battered door out of here. I had to find a way to stake her somehow. Time was ticking. I could not let her escape out of here with Erelin.

"Actually, I would like to hold Erelin." Ryan said with an evil grin and looking right at me. Somehow, I knew that behind the grin there was a hidden agenda.

"We used to date before you came along dear. I could turn her after you turn me." He replied looking at the girl vampire.

The vampire grinned and then said, "I have taught you well. You are ready to join our side. Then we will show all these humans!" The vampire said tossing Erelin over to Ryan. She had fallen for his trick.

"Now!" Ryan said tossing Erelin over to me and grabbing the vampire once, I had Erelin.

"Help him!" Erelin said standing back as Rick and I rushed over to where Ryan and the vampire were wrestling on the ground.

Ryan had managed to knock the dagger away but as he went to hold her for us to stake her, she grabbed a piece of concrete from a wall and hit Ryan on the head, knocking him out. Rick grabbed the vampire as she tried to get up and I grabbed the dagger off the floor and staked her.

Then, I dropped the dagger but as I watched it fall, it landed on something shiny. I reached down to see what it was. There, beside the dagger on the floor was Amanda's necklace she gave to Colin. I picked it up and put it into my pocket. I then had an eerie feeling. I looked around the room but saw no one. I know that this was not there before by the door out of here. Did Colin not die in the blast and leave it as a clue?

"Brendon, he isn't responding to me." Erelin said getting worried.