A fight for mondstadt

Aether and Paimon widened their eyes.

"So your telling Paimon that Y/N.. used to be a weapon?"

Paimon gasped :0

"But we can't waste anymore time, we need to find Y/N!" The bard yelled

"But why is this happening?!"

"We don't have time! We need to find and calm down Y/N!"

Venti quickly exited the tavern and Aether and Paimon followed behind.

When the exited the tavern the once yellow sun had turned into a bloody red, as blocks both large and small floating in the sky.

Some had gathered in groups and started chasing people and animals.

"We need to find clues as to where Y/N is.. or else we'll be chasing our tails trying to find them"

Venti Aether and Paimon ran to the center of the city, where both adults and children ran into buildings or ran away from groups of the floating blocks chasing them.

Cats and dogs were also running frantically into buildings or away from groups of the blocks chasing them.

I'm the cats tail:

"Are you going to get anything else or?"

"No thanks I'm good"

Y/N has resorted to having some glasses of wine.

"How are you not feeling tipsy yet?"

Y/N hadn't left the cats tail for hours.

"Well... some could say that I don't get drunk that easily.."

Which was true, most of the time Y/N could drink a lot of alcohol without getting drunk.

Distant screams reached through the walls of the cats tail.

"What do you think that was?"

Diona walked over to the door and peaked out the door.

Diona's face turned to one of suprise.

"That's not good-"

Diona slammed the door shut and grabbed a chair and shoved it under the door handle.

"What's going on?"

"I can only assume that mondstadt is being attacked, now help me barricade the door would ya?"

Y/N got up from the bar stool and helped diona grab chairs and tables to block the door.

Diona grabbed the three cats in the tavern and jumped behind the bar counter, Y/N jumped behind the bar counter as well.

"Did you see what the attackers look like?"

"Unfortunately no.. but I'm sure everything will be fine, it's nothing the knights of favonius couldn't handle of course!"

"Y/N! Where are you?!"

"Y/N?"

Aether, Paimon and venti called out for Y/N to find them.

"Where are you Y/N?"

"Venti, are you sure that you checked everywhere Y/N would go?"

"Of course I'm sure! We've checked the small dock area, we've checked the cathedral, we've checked the giant statue, we even checked the good hunter!"

Venti put his hand to his chin and started to pace around the fountain near the good hunter...

Venti POV: