16

part 3
5 Years Later...
Megan

Bey and I are moving into our new house in the upper class area of Houston. It's a gated neighborhood and just overall a beautiful house. We chose it together and that's what makes it so perfect.

I have a health and administration degree and I also got an associates in cosmetology. I work as a licensed cosmetologist and have been since my associates has been finished. I work in a lab basically and make makeup. I'm hoping to move up to management in the company though.

Bey is more than a mechanic now, Her and Shawn are working on a car company sometime soon. A luxury car company at that. From what I've seen and heard, Shawn was raised by a master businessman and as much as I hate Matthew he isn't a dumbass in that area either. So my baby and Shawn combined are a force in the market already. They are starting it, but have to go legal affairs before anything gets put out.

It started off with Beyoncé just working on designs and showing them off to Shawn.

Im proud of my baby, i haven't seen her shine this bright before.

Today we're going furniture shopping. We need couches, side tables, decor, etc.

I dragged my baby to IKEA to see what we can find.

"Baby."

"Yeah?"

"You like anything from this display?" Tell me why I look over and she's staring at me and not even paying attention. "Bey!"

I have to laugh as she tries to straighten out her smile but can't.

"Corny ass. I was asking, do you like anything from this display?"

Beyoncé looks around and grabs me by the waist as she takes note of the tables ikea has to choose from. We need a barstools because I like the styles Ikea has , in order to complete the kitchen island.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby. C'mon you actually gotta look around and see what you like."

"Ight." She kisses my cheek and looks around, pulling me close to her.

We get things done with some distractions also taking place. We head to a different furniture store and from the moment we walk in the door I tell her to focus. She signs the word "okay" over and over again.

"We gotta split up to be able to cover more ground." Maybe it'll get her to focus better, since she was all up on me at ikea.

I head towards the kitchen furnitures and Beyoncé goes to the living area section.

For about 20 minutes I'm focused and taking note of the dining tables. I don't want our house to have too much going on, but then again I don't want it to be too plain and minimal. The place has to be a mix of both of our tastes.

This is a more higher budget place in town so everything is very glamorous there are also more abstract tables that kinda make me wonder if they'll fall over easily.

I'm torn between two options and I'm ready to see if Beyoncé's has found something.

I turn the corner and I see the most horrid sight. My girl talking to some chick. Beyoncé has relaxed body language and this chick has the audacity to curl her hair in her fingers as she talks to Beyoncé.