ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80

Start from the beginning

"Then it's the ring for your wife. I learned to always go with your gut nephew. If I would have listened to my gut in the first place I would have never had all of us in this mess. I think you have heard this before. You and Ri are inseparable... plus you only have a week until you marry again." He laughed.

"The ring is done. I just wanted my dad's opinion on it...."

"And the dress?" Adele questioned as Xerxes looked at his father with a smirk. "Trust me the dress is done. Dad won't even let me design it, but what I think is sad for someone to complain about his jobs is always doing them without someone asking." Xerxes spoke as Luca rolled his eyes.

"Tell me Uncle Chance do you share the same creative genes as my father?"

"If you talking about drawing then no. I couldn't draw a straight line if I tried. Not that I'm trying to do it anyhow." He laughed.

"Elijah that is like the fourth time your brother has called you

"Elijah that is like the fourth time your brother has called you. Maybe you need to answer the phone." Zakiya said trying to roll away from Eli as he gripped her waist to pull her back. Kiya giggled as he kissed his way down her body down to her core until his phone rang again.

"I'm answering it." She said as he shrugged. "Hello?" Zakiya answered as Eli chuckled and slipped a finger into her treasure with a lick.

"Where the hell is Eli?"

"H-he is busy... OH FUCK...."

"Are you fucking serious! Are the two of you fucking?!" Lucas yelled into the phone. "Kiya put me on speaker now, please." He said as she quickly did. "Elijah! X is going to beat your fucking ass you knew we had a damn meet and you messed it to impregnate you fucking woman! Get your ass to our brother's house now or one of us is coming to the pull your dog ass off of Zakiya!"

"Why is when I'm late the whole world stops but you all are allowed to fuck off however long you like? Don't answer that, just tell X I will be there in about forty minutes." Elijah said hanging up the phone.

"That muthafucka!" Luke yelled as Xerxes and Riley laughed. "I'm happy for him though. I don't think I've ever seen Eli like this. Smiling actually ready to go home. Zakiya said good for him." He finished.

"Yeah, but we don't actually need him at this meeting. Riley, my dad, and Chance came up with a plan. I don't like it but it could be a way to get to Emmanuel, make him come out and play before the gala."

"And what is that?" Riley asked as Xerxes waved at the man by the door. Quietly the guard opened the door and Kaarina came in looking just as confused as Riley. "Why is Kaarina here?"

"My dad and Chance think that I should pretend to have moved on... with Kaarina." He said making Riley look at him and then the girl. "That could work...."

"WHAT!" Xerxes and Lucas yelled as they glared at Riley as if she had lost her fucking mind. Maybe because neither of them thought she would go ago with the plan. Still, Kaarina sat there looking clueless.