Chapter 3 (His pals)

Sameer, too, went to the classroom after calming down a little. When he walked in, though, his rage and envy flared up again when he saw Naina and Kartik seated together. However, upon further inspection of the classroom, he discovered that the only bench that was empty was the middle row second bench, which is where they are currently seated. Because Swati, Hema, and Kamya are on the first bench and Munna, Pandit, and Preeti are on the third. As a result, she's sitting with this clingy latch. He pondered.

But you know na folks, our Sameer can't leave his Naina with another man. So he sat down next to Naina. Her eyes widened as she realized he was with her. She was ready to raise an objection when our favorite JBR arrived and began the session with his so-called 'bad jokes'. Naina is now sandwiched between Sameer and Kartik.

________Sameer's pov________

Naina would have definitely killed me if JBR hadn't arrived at the proper time. Hush!!
I'm constantly giving Kartik the death gaze since he's staring at my Naina with dreamy eyes. How could he even look at Naina, my one and only. Right now, all I want to do is kill this jerk, but I managed to restrain myself.

JBR is explaining the chapter, but my entire focus is on Naina, who hasn't even looked at me once. Oh my God! I'm at a loss for what to do. Because she isn't allowing me to explain what happened in.... Ouch! I closed my eyes and rubbed my brow because I felt a small hard object on my brow that hurt. It was probably a chock. When I opened my eyes, I saw JBR standing in front of me, staring at me with death glares.

"Kya main bhi jaan sakta hu Mr. Sameer Maheshwari ki app kinke sapne dekh rahe hai khuli aankhon se?" JBR asked me in a clumsy manner, and my rival's gang members, especially that stupid Kartik, laughed at me.

He irritates me greatly.

"Mr. Maheshwari sapno ki duniya se bahar ayie aur mere sawal ka jawab dene ka kasht kare kripya" JBR asked me again in the same manner. Seriously he's too annoying.

"woh actually JBR main kuch soch raha tha..." This is the best justification I can come up with.

"agar tumhe sochna hi hai toh apna time waste kyun kar rahe ho yaha? I WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY CLASS!!" He yelled at me and told me to leave the class.

But I can't leave my Naina with this jerk. So I objected, saying,
"Please, JBR, I'm sorry."

"I said GET OUT. RIGHT NOW" He yelled once more.

So, with no other choice, I went out. Because everyone else in the college was attending lectures, I went to Red Rose caffè. I walked into the caffè, which was also completely empty. I sat in the chair and began to recall the times I had spent with my Naina. How she assisted me once when I broke Safari Suit's scooter. How she laboriously made a woollen sweater for me. How she once came to Mumbai to meet with me, but I was a fool and didn't meet her at the time. How she always went out of her way to make me happy, in small and large ways. She is everything to me. Even not my own mother did these things for me, but Naina's arrival made my life complete.

So how can I trust my so-called grandmother's words? Munna was correct in his assertion that she only wants me to be separated from my joy. Oh, my God! Why am I such a dunderhead?! And now I'm powerless to act because I broke an angel's heart. What am I going to do about this mess? Someone, please, assist me.

________end of Sameer's pov________

He started crying and sobbing harder after thinking about the mess he had made. He was sobbing uncontrollably when he felt two hands on his shoulders. When he turned to see the onour of the hands, he noticed Mundit standing behind him, worried.