Chapter 21

*Charlie P.O.V.*

    By the time I had began to show, Big D had removed me from the academy and sent me back home. I was staying with Tasha and Chase came to visit me every weekend. "There's my beautiful fiance," Chase said walking through the door. "Hey babe," I said waddling over to him. I gave him a quick kiss before he bent down to kiss my very large belly. "So what shall we do this weekend," he asked looking in my eyes. I was about to respond when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. "Gahhh," I cried out holding my stomach. "Doll are you alright," he said worriedly. I groaned through the pain before I stood back up when the feeling passed. "Yeah, probably just Braxton Hicks again," I said standing. Suddenly my legs felt wet and I looked down to see a puddle. "Tasha," I yelled. She came running down the stairs and saw my face before jumping into action. "Get her in the car Chase," she said. "Tasha what's happening," he asked doing as she said. "She's gone into labor. We have to get her to the hospital, and quick," Tash said.

Hours later

   I was laying in the hospital bed with Chase on one side and our new born on the other sleeping soundly. "You did it Doll," Chase said kissing my temple. Within the next two months we were married and I stayed in our new home with our baby while he went to Big D's basement lab everyday working on a new project. And every day he would return greeting both me and our son with a kiss.

Sorry this story has come to an end. I just wasn't feeling this one anymore and I'm trying to bring all of my works in progress to an end. Hope you enjoyed and please check out my other stuff if you are up to it.