Heisei Riders henshin part 2

Start from the beginning

Ishimaru:That's...Complicated.

Will:I'm Not Done As they are an organization that sells Gaia Memories, they are like your world's Drug Dealers, except that they turned the user into kaijins known as Dopants. But the Gaia Memory they use are unpurified, while W uses purified ones. The Gaia Memories from Museum breaks after the enemy is defeated.

Tenya:And Why Am I Refered To As Phillip?

Will:Here's Your Answer,it happened when your Other Self died twelve-year prior,His consciousness was turned into data which revived him because he fell into the well of the true Gaia Memory But He had no memory of who he was. That when he was saved by Makoto's mentor, Kane Pendragon, who later died after trying to protect both Of You. He gave You the name Philip after Philip Marlowe, a fictional detective.

Sayaka:Uh.....next Rider.

~OOO~

We Open To See Izuku looking at the red arm in front of him and then at the kaiju then back at the arm, he smiles as he sighs. He then faces the kaiju.

Izuku:I've been to many places,but…

he then walks forward towards the kaiju and Says...

Izuku:…saving lives is equally difficult everywhere!

he then flicks a red medal with a hawk into the air, he then catches it and places in the right slot and the green one in the left slot, he then place the yellow on the center, this causes the buckle to tilt.  The arm then grabs the scanner of the belt and offers it to Izuku.

Arm?:Use this.

It said As Izuku grabbed it and swiped it over the buckle, the scanner scans the medals with cling sound before going into a standby whirring sound. Izuku looked up at the kaiju and said the magic words.

Izuku:Henshin!

Then giant medals of varying colours floated around his head vertically, and around his chest and legs horizontally.

Taka!

Tora!

Batta!

Ta~To~Ba~! TaToBa! Ta~To~Ba~!

The belt announces, after the jungle finished the medals stopped moving, a red medal was in front of Izuku's head, a yellow medal in front of his chest and a green one in front of his legs. The three medal images fuse together and slam into Izuku's chest and form his armor. His bodysuit is mostly black but certain parts weren't. His helmet had a red hawk design on the face with green eyes. The shoulders had yellow lines around it, his arms are mostly yellow with three tiger style claws attached to his wrist. His feet were green up until his knees, each section had lines of their respective color all attached to the chest piece with a symbol of a hawk, tiger and grasshopper stacked on top of each other like a totem pole with a dark yellow ring around it.