1

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐌

                                  𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐌.
                             𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
                          𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"I can't wait for you to come to Atlanta Bitch!" Crystal squealed.

Crystal and I are from Houston Texas but after 21 years, I've decided that It's time for me to go.

Unfortunately I picked the wrong time cause I start my senior year of college in 3 months but luckily for me, I gotta enrolled into Georgia State ... last minute.

"Me too girl, I think it would be a great move for me. Right mom and dad?" I asked turning to the portrait on my wall.

My parents died 3 years ago right before I could even roll in my first year of college.

That hurt me pretty bad because I have nobody.

No mama, no daddy and no siblings.

My grandparents don't fuck with me and my aunts and uncles could care less about me.

So why not go to Crystal to Atlanta ?

She's been there for a minute and she hasn't come back since, so maybe it's the place to be.

"How long you got until the move?"

"Well that's for me to know and you to find out boo" I teased.

Crystal doesn't even know it but I'll be in Atlanta before the month is over.

I'm excited, sad, and just a whole lot of emotions taken over me.

But I do know this, I will not give up on my dreams and I will make my parents proud.

After packing the last item in the Uhaul, I turned my apartment keys over to the landlord and then I got in the UHaul.

I was gonna take a plane to Atlanta but I don't feel like doing all that.

So ima just take this 11 hour drive and call it a day.

I've already got my job, home, car etc down there . I just needed to move my clothes and shit in.

11 hours later...

Approximately at 12:00 pm, I arrived to Atlanta and I couldn't help but be excited.

I called Crystal and asked her to tour my neighborhood for me.

When she finally caught on, she turned around and saw me.

"Bitch oh my god ! Your finally here!"

"Did you think I wasn't finna see my bitch before the month ended? I'm finally here mama!"

We hugged each other and then Crystal helped me load my items in the house.