"Ok, so the road should split up here." Pope says, from the front.

"Ok."

"So you're gonna take a left."

John B takes a left revealing a large stone wall.

"That looks like a stone wall to me."

"Not the crain house." I groan, getting out.

"Are you kidding me?" Kie says, walking up to the wall.

"Worst-case scenario." JJ complains.

"Why's it have to be here. Of all place?" Pope joins in.

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husband's head on the property." JJ says.

"Well, what good has believing you ever done for us?" I laugh, climbing up the wall.

I look back and see no one is following me. "Are you serious?" I ask, sitting on the wall. "Come on!" I hiss, jumping off and walking through the thick garden. 

"Look, you guys know whose house this is, right?" Kie asks, following shortly after me.

"Oh, yeah, no, I do" JJ says.

"Honestly, I don't really believe the stories of this place." John B says.

"Yeah, it think it's just an old wives tale Mrs. Crain made up to keep people off her lawn." I shrug, walking further in.

"Jade!" JJ hisses, running up to me. "Which stories did you hear?"

"The one where she decapitated her husband with an axe, and she's been hauled up ever since. Oh, and sometimes when the moon is full, you can see her lurking in the window." I smile, wiggling my fingers in his face, before walking off and away from the group. 

I wonder around admiring the wild flowers for a couple of minutes before I feel hands grab my waist. I scream out in fear and slap whoever is behind me only to see JJ holding his face in pain.

"Ow!" He yells.

"Don't sneak up on me like that, JJ!" I yell.

"We have to look in the decapitation quadrant for water." He says.

"What do you think I've been doing for the last 5 minutes?" I ask.

"I don't know, Masturbating?" He asks, a smile on his face.

"No, god, you're an idiot." I say, walking off.

"Jade! Don't leave me alone!" He hisses, following me.

"Hey, come on. It's the only place we haven't looked." John B says, pointing to the basement beneath the house.

We crouch under the roof and slowly follow John B through it. 

"My god, this place is gross." I hiss, swatting away a mosquito.

"Down came Mrs. Crain And cut off all our heads. Up came the sun and dried up all the blood." JJ sings.

"Can you stop?" Pope asks, fed up.

"See any water?" Kie asks.

"Not a drop." I say, looking around.

"There's not even water on the pipes." JJ says.

"Know why we didn't  find it? Bad Karma." Kie says, looking at John B. "You know, we had a good thing going. And then you decide to rope in Barbie, now the trails gone dry. Coincidence? Probably not." She shrugs.