✧・゚:*×××××× fake love ××××××*:・゚✧

Start from the beginning

“ ahh...” he moaned . Heavy breaths and pants filled the room . He was having his all time of pleasure . “mmmmhhmmm....aahhuuuh..” he was so close to his orgasm that he threw a fist on the figure that became the cause of his first ever orgasm denial that pulled out his fingers before he could even finish . Luckily he dosed the fist and so unlucky for Jimin that had to his elder master taehyung who was standing at the door from the past few minutes looking furiously at the enjoying omega . 

But jimin was still at haze to understand what was happening . He looked at his Alpha and smiled like a drunk man he is . 

“ ou Alpha ....” he again brought his hand to touch his hole that was still leaking . “ look here Alpha ... what you did ... my nini is upset .” He said pouting cutely, his tear stained cheek glowing under the moon light ,  pointing at his unsatisfied small dick that was leaking precum . “ aahh....ssss..” he inserted one finger again inside his swollen hole . “ huh.. alpha please help me .” 

Taehyung was amazed by now how his omega was enjoying without him and even broke some rules as well . his anger was clearly visible as he spoke , “ why do you thing I should help you when clearly it seems you broke some rules and dare to pleasure yourself without your alphas . You deserve punishment don’t you think ?” Taehyung was controlling himself from pouch onto the omega and take him there and then and make him cum again and again until he cant cum anymore . 

 Hearing his alphas words jimin started finger fucking himself harder and deeper , “ aahh.. alpha ....yess.. I deserve to be punished . This naughty omega of yours broke the rules , please punish me hard . Punish me with your god damn cock . Punish me so hard that I cant walk for a week . mmmhmm.” Hearing his omega talking dirty so bravely turned him on more . 

Jimin tried to reach for Taehyung . His mind was foggy and his omega instincts were pushing him to Taehyung his mate . He crawled forward one hand still fingers inside other one supporting pushed himself to the edge of the bed where Taehyung was standing . But as he tried to touch taehyung he backed away from the omega making him whine .

“ Stop there omega . Did you asked permission first ?” Jimin again whined at that . 

Taehyung went to the other side and set at the sofa comfortably ,though the bulk under his pants was uncomfortable started to pain but he cant lose control now .

“ You were a bad boy omega and bad boys don’t get what they want . But you will get punished severally .” He squirm at the thought of being punished by his alpha .

“ Then punish me alpha .” He blurred unconsciously .Taehyung was observing his every move . A silly wide grain spread his mouth . ‘ you asked for this .’he thought .

“ Stop with the action what ever you are doing . Pull out your tiny little fingers , I want to see your whole .” Jimin whined at his demand wanting to protest against it but nonthlessly followed .

Jimins hole was a little loose now after this long session . 

Taehyung knew jimin doesn’t know himself what was he doing right now , he was acting like this because of his hormones . So taehyung would go easy on him this time , it's his first heat after all . 

“ let's play a little first , shell we ?” Jimin was being impatient . “ you will finger yourself , you will pleasure yourself in front of your Alpha . Now you will do as I command , will you ?” 

“yess Alpha .” Jimin answered immediately . taehyung chuckle lightly at his behaviour . 

“ Now insert one finger and push as much deeper as you can .” Jimin did as he was told and even thrusted it two times impatiently before Taehyung stopped . then second , then third , then fourth . Now there were four fingers inside him and a little burn at the bottom because of the stretch . 

Taehyung was pumping his dick with his hand which was hard as rock and may would burst any moment. he  was observing him as he ordered him to move in and out his fingers . now Tae will began his punishment . 

“ Insert another finger omega .”  Jimin lifted his head to conform if he heard it right . “ Another finger from your other hand .” Taehyung again spoke directing him.

Jimin tried to look at his hole which was full with  his fingers and was difficult to move the fingers from the stretch . Still he tried to push another finger crying at little from the burn and pain but become unsuccessful . 

‘ This is your alpha’s wish . Do it omega . Make him happy .’  His inner omega told him who as horny for his alpha’s cock . Jimin again tried with much force and succeeded while an small cry left his mouth unable to hide the pain .

“deeper.” Taehyung said unaffected , while his inner wolf was starting to feel pain seeing his omega in pain . 

Jimin pushed deeper , tears sliding down his cheeks . when he was fully in taehyung ordered him to move . he moved his fingers crying silently . Soon it was started to fad because of the hormones and pleasure was taking over . Seeing that Taehyung stopped and told to add another finger . Jimin looked at him with pleading eyes not to do this to him.

“ Are you disobeying me omega ?”

“ No alpha .. I love you .”

Taehyung’s temper reached the high immediately . He forgot jimin was already in pain . He went to the bed and inserted his one finger much forcefully in the omega that had already five in .

aaahhhhh.....” A high pitched scream left his mouth and he collapsed on the bed backward without any support to balance himself .

“Alpha .. Alpha please take it out . I was not trying to disobey you . It hurts .. It hurts so much .. please take it out .” Taehyung did take his finger out with Jimin’s as well before entering his massive dick inside this omega . Jimin cried at the instant pain , Taehyung’s dick was no jock . Taehyung didn’t gave him time to adjust just thrusted mercilessly harder and harder , but he was happier to have him inside him now .

Tae never imagine  one day he will be anger at his mate during his first heat and instead of helping him he will use him and try to break him instead . he roamed his dick inside his warm walls fucking him harder and faster cursing him time to time for being their mate . 

Jimin’s heart was taking all the pain hoping one they they will actually make love instead of his heat triggering his alphas hormones to fuck him , calling him names and referring his pure love as fake love .

Thanks for reading...

Love ya all ❤