Chapter 2

Well I'm finally in California..

My house is pretty cool except I have to share a room with my sister... I'm starting school tomorrow, Hawkins Jr. High School. yay...

"At school"

Wow.. everyone here is pretty good looking.. nice clothes, nice hair, nice everything. I should go to the bathroom..
*bumps into someone*

"HEY watch it!" "Ya watch where you are going!" Some bitchy girls replied.

"S-sorry.. it's my first day and I'm just trying to find my first class." I responded.

"Well what room is your class?" Asked one of the girls

"Room 12" I said

"Oh I know exactly where that is, it's down the hall to the right then after the benches to the left." she said fast.

"Um ok.. thanks?" I said trailing off. When I got there I looked for a door with "Room 12" on it and I couldn't find one. I looked curiously around to see if any teachers were around to help me but no luck.

All of a sudden someone bumped into me but not just a little bump like falling on me then onto the floor bump. When I opened my eyes i was on the floor.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry here let me help you up." A boy said.
"My name is Nicholas" he smiled.

"Carmen" I smiled back.

"Are you new?"

"Ya... how did you know"

"I would of remembered if you weren't" he smirked.

Blushing I was going to ask where was room 12 but the bell rang.

"Well see you later Carmen" he winked and walked off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hopefully you guys liked chapter 2! :)