Slow dancing together

***

***Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!readerWarnings: None Requested: Yes!

***
Pairing: Jennifer Lawrence x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes!

***

You were attending a friend's wedding with your girlfriend, Jennifer.

This was the same friend you've known for your whole life, you both practically grew up in diapers together.

Not only was this an important day for your friend, but it was important for you as well. A few months back after your friend announced her engagement, she asked you to be her maid of honor and of course, you said yes. Jennifer was of course invited to the wedding as well, so this was a day for all three of you in a way that only you could understand. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful day that was sadly now coming to an end. The reception part was now rolling in and everyone was just showing up with families and gifts. You and Jennifer were sitting at a table not far from the bride and groom's table as everyone was giving their own speeches.

You had already given your speech, being the maid of honor, you were the first to give a good luck speech for them. The dinner that was provided tasted amazing, and you ended up getting several helpings of it with Jennifer, causing you both to grow a bit sleepy through each bite from the portion of food. When it came time to dance, you took the dance floor with Jennifer and you both were having a good time, as it made you both think a little deeper about your future together. A lot of your favorite songs come on, and the last few were songs to give the slow dance feel as you do so together.

The first song that came on was "All I Have Left Is You" by The Offspring, followed by "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz.

A perfect end, to a perfect evening as you would say, slow dancing with your partner/soulmate.

For those who weren't taking the dance floor, they were your audience, watching as they happily chat amongst themselves. It soon grew dark and the time came when to go home, but just as everyone else, you both go home happily together.

The rest of the evening is spent by just resting happily in each other's company.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!