"Dude, how the fuck is this common? She wouldn't even have known if not for Brice." Levi said.

"So what? Brice told you this and chickened out?" Natalie asked.

"No, he has a plan and he needs a team for it, though it's risky. So I wanted to ask you guys, could you help me?" I requested.

"Of course." Cole and Nat said.

"Obviously sis! I wanna have my birthday to myself and of course you can't get married to someone who wouldn't even notice you or any other girl for that matter." Levi said.

"Shut up Levi." I said.

"I'm in." Marcus said.

I looked at Tristan, hoping a no.

"I'll agree but I have a condition." He said.

"What?" I growled out.

"When we go to your family's penthouse, I want a game of truth and dare, all of us." He said.

"Are you nuts? This is freaking serious." I yelled at him.

"No, but I like nuts." He shrugged.

"Oh god!" I cried.

"What's the plan anyways?" Marcus asked.

"Brice knows." I told them.

"So, where is this price? I mean Brice?" Cole asked.

"He's right outside. I'll call him in." I said.

"He's been there all the time?" Natalie asked.

I nodded my head up and down.

"You could've told us, anyways call him in." She said.

Brice came in the room, everyone greeted him and he did too and Tristan as usual was rude towards him like he is to everyone, what's with him? He crazy or something?

"What's your plan boy?" Tristan asked slouching down on the bed.

"Umm, grandpa if you would please listen, then you would know." Brice said.

"Shut up." Tristan rolled his eyes.

"Guys! Please. This is serious ok? Tristan, I don't want to be rude but just shut the fuck up for some time and Brice please tell your plan." I said in one breath.

"Yeah you were not at all rude." Tristan said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said rudely and then turned to Brice, "please ignore him and speak." I completed.

"Ok, so as we know it's Levi's birthday too on the day of the ball and after that an after party for uhmm.. how do I say this? Well so basically in the after party, only the uh some families would be present and some secrets would be revealed. That'll be held at the Palace Royale, which belongs to the Royale's family. Yeah and after that our engagement would be announced. So these two boys here," he said pointing at Tristan and Cole. "The one who speaks unnecessarily and the one who seems a bit sophisticated," he said pointing at Tristan and Cole respectively. "So yeah those boys won't be there, but they can help." Brice stated.

"I do not speak unnecessarily." Tristan scowled.

"That's what you're doing." Marcus whispered to him, he doesn't know how to whisper.

"Guys! SHUT UP! Let Brice talk. DAMNIT!" I yelled getting annoyed.

"Okay okay!" Tristan raised his hands in surrender.

"So my plan is..." Brice explained his plan and my my it was bloody amazing.

"I need to appreciate your plan mate. It's terrific. I'm one hundred percent in." Levi said.