Episode 1: Reason To Be A Hero?

Start from the beginning

Bystander 3: Woah! The Rescue Specialist. Backdraft is here? He'll make sure we're okay.

Bystander 4: This guy must be pretty desperate to go full monster in the middle of the city.

Bystander 6: Do you know what happened?

Bystander 5: Just some amateur villain. Stole someone's bag and then got himself cornered.

Bystander 4: (scoffs) A Quirk like that and he's just a petty thief.

Bystander 3: I got held up, the train's out cause this guy stepped on the rails.

Bystander 7: Another villain? No, wait. He's just some petty thief.

Bystander 8: (on the phone) That's right sir. I'm not sure when I'm gonna make it into the office. 

Then someone jumped over the crowd of people. Followed soon after by several girls squealing loudly.

Fangirls: (Squeals) It's Kamui Woods! We're your biggest fans!

Kamui Woods was a young man with a rather muscular build. His costume is a dark blue bodysuit that includes a wooden belt, wooden knee pads, and wooden shoes. A small bundle of roses hangs from the left side of his belt.

As soon as he sees Kamui Woods close to him, the Giant Villain attempts to smash him with his huge hand, but the hero dodges the attack with ease

Villian: Get away from me or I'll break your back!

Kamui Woods didn't seem to listen to the villain's threat. The hero uses his power to extend the wood on his body to dodge a flurry of crushing attacks. Kamui Woods tries to rush the villain but is pushed back. As this happens a young man pushes his way to the front of the crowd.

He was a slightly below average height boy with a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek. Wearing a black school uniform and a yellow backpack.

 Wearing a black school uniform and a yellow backpack