10

1 week later, Friday  4:23pm

It's been a week and any time now Rico would be coming home. August and I have grown to be closer since the night on the roof. I've been enjoying his company but I just hate the fact that we are "chillin". I didn't like the idea that we were both single and could do what we wanted due to the fact that he could be with any girl at any given moment. I knew what I agreed to but it was killing me slowly inside.

He left me here at home because he said he had to make some extra money doing a lick. He told me it was nothing dangerous but it sounded fairly bad to me. I was sitting on couch texting august since he haven't texted me all day. I didn't want to bother because I wasn't his girl but I was worried and thinking the worse. He knew I hated when people didn't text me back because I get anxious to know what's going on with them.What if he had gotten hurt or with a another girl and he just lied to me just so I wouldn't worry.

Me: I just find it funny how you aren't answering the phone for me when I told you to text me just to make sure you are okay, you know how I worry. You've been gone for over 2 hours now.

Me: if you are with a female just tell me august.

I looked over the text and I sounded like a pure idiot. Ugh why did I just text that? I set my phone down, too nervous to even hold it in my hand. My phone started ringing and I immediately became even more nervous. I picked up the phone and answered it, not even getting a chance to say anything

"Promise you wanna me tell me why you sending bullshit to my phone while I'm working?" He said aggravatingly

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously not wanting to answer that.

"I told you I was workin and you trippin on my phone thinkin I'm wit a female" he started raising his voice at me

"I'm sorry okay. I was just worried and thought the worse because you didn't text me back" I defended

"I told yo ass I was workin and that's what I'm doin. Don't text no shit like dat to my phone no more I'll be there ina minute " I sighed as he hung up. Now I felt even more stupid then before. It was all my fault to agree to this, and I don't even know what this is.

I got up and went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror decided to take pictures. I went back into the room and picked up my shades. I looked down on the floor and seen august bag of money and decided to have a little photoshoot to cheer up. I went in the bathroom and laid out the money and stared taking pictures

I heard the door open downstairs which made me put his money away and hesitantly go downstairs

I heard the door open downstairs which made me put his money away and hesitantly go downstairs. I seen him with a bag on his shoulder and he dropped it once his eyes landed on me.