Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

It was Jiyon who told her about what happened.

The kids immediately hushed down and a few climbed up in the hospital bed and sat beside their mother, some hugged her legs, those being Keul and Heun.

"Let's ask questions one by one okay? But first, I'll greet three gentlemen " She instructed, the kids began to assign a method to do so by oldest and youngest. Though they were born in the same day, the minutes still counts.

While they discuss, Hara took this opportunity to glance at everyone who engulf in their own conversation.

Their focus weren't mainly on the conversation they were into. If more, it is fully on Hara.

Her proving it when she looked at them, only then they look back at her in sync.

That's sweet...

She smiled at them, waving her hand as they did the same. "Thank you for visiting and taking care of the kids...you probably heard it from Jiyon, but I want to tell it myself. I'm good now, it was just stress and tiredness, but I can leave tomorrow since we're just waiting for the medicines"

"You're always welcome Hara" Namjoon replied. "We'll do it everyday"

" He's right" Seokjin agreed, with a nod in his head. 

" All of us are glad that you're recovering and well" Jungkook said and he immediately gave the bouquet he was holding, colorful flower wrapped in a matte baby blue paper
"we made that from scratch together with the kids. They insisted to diy it since they said it's more sentimental"

"It's lovely. Thanks everyone" Hara openly accepted the bouquet and admired the art piece everyone made.

There were different kinds of flowers,  one that she can't name in just a minute since most flowers are unfamiliar. She saw white and red roses, lilies, tiny little sunflowers and tulips. 

"Welcome mommy and we also brought balloons so you can see colorful stuffs in your room" the once coordinated line the kids made, for their questions to ask their mother, turned into rampage as they ran towards their dads, got the balloons each seven adults where holding and immediately brought to to Hara.

It was indeed colorful and creative.

They have balloons with their favorite colors and it brought a huge smile in Hara's kips to know that theirs handwritten words that says 'get well soon mommy' and 'we miss you'.

"They made that earlier after we were done with the bouquet" Taehyung commented.

They went to so much trouble and Hara is delighted to see that they don't mind the trouble.

"How about you give me the balloons while you ask me questions one by one?"

"Yess mommy!" They all agreed and everyone were in fit of laughter and giggles as they lined up from youngest to oldest, they changed their minds and decide to stick with it.

The first angel to ask is Huin.

"Is the acrtarkle making you stress mommy? You want me to tell the police about it? I told uncle Jungkook but he only laugh at me. Am I funny mommy?"

"Hey that's already three questions!" Keun pointed out and Huin didn't think twice and sending the noisy one  a glare.

"I didn't know you can count" Huin whispered lowly but the only people to hear it was Hara and Jaeneung. Since Hara things Huin isn't capable of sarcasm, she let it passed.

But it was pure sarcasm. Huin hadn't learn the tone of sarcasm yet, but he's practicing.

"Whaaat?" Keun asked, since he's fifth in line.