I don't know if I offended her that I laughed but it's really cute to see her being jealous. I mean of course I would get serious if I actually did something that's not valid, but I'm not an asshole to do that...

"S-stop laughing!" "I'm sorry, sorry. You're just really cute when you get jealous... God..." I seriously can't handle this anymore. My baby can make me not talk to other girls, and I would do it.

Well, technically I am already doing it because I only talk to people if needed to, I am not a talkative type of person, except for my girlfriend of course.

"Okay, first of all I can notice that she's a bit touchy which I don't like, and she knows you're my girlfriend, if she can't accept that then don't because she wouldn't receive anything from me." I explained.

Y/N nodded, I can tell she's a bit embarrassed that she's getting jealous easily– I mean I get it, I would be too if someone is trying to hit her. And I am here to prove to her that her jealousy is not really bothering me, in fact... I'm loving it.

I shifted near her and made her sit on my lap as I hugged her– making sure I'm in no way shape or form having something with that girl she's talking about.

"Forget about her, she's nothing for me and I don't have anything with her. Only you, alright?" I whispered while rubbing her back gently.

While we're having a moment, a notification from my phone broke it.

Allie(from the other company)
Hey, are you free today?

Oh god, this girl is really annoying...

"What's wrong?" "Allie... I forgot I had her number so we could know where we would meet so we could talk about the business stuff."

Her brows furrowed, "B-but why is she texting you?" "Honestly I don't know, but obviously she's trying to make moves again... This girl doesn't know her place."

Allie(from the other company)
I'm just wondering if we could talk about something again that we couldn't talk about yesterday since yk... But this time talk somewhere else more private, maybe at some hotel? Let's have fun;)

Five Hargreeves
Alright, Let's see each other. But only this time.

Allie (from the other company)
Haha, I know you would agree. See yah!

I didn't respond.

Little did she know, I brought my girlfriend.

Of course, why would I suddenly go there and agree with her, I know I am a bit of an asshole but it's not in my mind nor plans to cheat with my girlfriend. I spend months courting her then I would just waste 10 months of putting all my effort so she could say yes to me, then I would just cheat on her...

It means I'm the one who has a problem...