" Isn't she fascinating," Bilbo speaks to Thorin, standing next to him.

Thorin stared at Luna curiously. He wonders if all Elves can communicate with animals or if it is just Luna.

" Now. I suggest you let go of the Pocketwatch. It doesn't belong to you. It belongs to my dear friend," Luna firmly speaks.

Bilbo blushes. He is happy to hear that Luna considers him a dear friend.

Thorin amusingly rolled his blue eyes at Bilbo.

The Nargles let go of the Pocketwatch. The mischievous creatures were about to leave, but Luna told them not to move, so they stopped flying out of fear she would kill them.

" Here you go, Bilbo," Luna held the Pocketwatch to Bilbo.

" Thank you, My Dear. This Pocketwatch meant alot to me since my father gave it to me before he passed," Bilbo takes the Pocketwatch and stares at it fondly.

Luna's gaze softened. She turns her gaze to the Nargles, and they stare at her warily.

" What are your names?" Luna asked while putting her wand away in her wand holster.

" Blaze," The third Nargle firmly speaks.

" Willow," The first Nargle shyly speaks.

" Zephyr," The fourth Nargle speaks.

" Tilly," The second Nargle warily speaks.

" All of you have such lovely names," Luna happily speaks.

The four Nargles stared at Luna as though she was insane.

" We need to get going," Thorin interrupts. " We have a long Quest to get to the Lonely Mountain," He reminded Luna.

Luna glanced at Thorin and looked back at the Nargles. She figured they were mere babies, only wanted to get the Pocketwatch to exchange it for food.

" How about you be my spies?" Luna softly asked so that the four Nargles could hear.

The four Nargles looked at one another in confusion.

" I will pay you plenty of food and give you protection," Luna reassures.

Willow, Zephyr, and Tilly turned their attention to Blaze since he was their older sibling.

" You promise?" Blaze asked.

" I promise," Luna warmly smiled.

" Okay. We will work for you," Blaze speaks for the four of them.

" Wonderful!" Luna happily clapped her hands.

" She is an odd one," Fili whispers to his younger brother, Kili.

Thorin glanced at his nephews, and Kili elbowed his older brother, causing Fili to shut up.

" Are you done?" Thorin asked. He turns his gaze to Luna, and he sees her smiling.

" Yes! Let's get going. I am getting hungry," Luna turns and runs towards Rivendell, with the Nargles deciding to hide in her pale blonde hair.

" Do be careful! We are heading into unknown territory," Bilbo speaks, looking and sounding concerned since it is his first time entering an Elven town.

Bilbo begins to run after Luna with Thorin and the Dwarves chasing after them.

Gandalf the Grey watched everything with amusement. He saw Luna do magic for the first time and noticed she held a wand instead of a staff like himself. He hummed, wondering if the magical folk of her previous world used wands to help them use magic like how he and his Brethren used staff to help them control their magical abilities.

Luna and her companions arrived at Rivendell and noticed two Elves were guarding the gates to enter the town.

" This is all or nothing," Thorin murmured.

" Don't fret. Luna will make sure to keep us safe," Bilbo reassured.

Luna approaches the guards, and she pulls her hood down, revealing her Elven ears.

" Hello, my companions and I would like to enter your lovely town," Luna speaks.

The guards stared at Luna kindly. They then turned their gaze to Luna's companions and noticed the majority were Dwarves.

" They are with you?" One of the guards asked.

" Yes. These Dwarves are my protectors," Luna responded.

Oin was about to retort, but one look from Dwalin caused him to stop.

The guards looked at one another since they didn't know what to say since Elves and Dwarves were considered enemies.

" You see. My family, the Royal family of Lovegood from the Kingdom of Hogwarts, considered these Dwarves as allies. My parents, the King of Hogwarts, tasked them to protect me, his daughter, the Princess of Hogwarts, since I am on a quest to get to Mirkwood," Luna looked at the guards.

The guards' eyes widened when they heard that they were standing in front of a Royal Elf.

The Nargles in Luna's pale blonde hair also stared at each other in disbelief since they couldn't believe they were now working for someone of Royal blood. 

The Dwarves looked at Thorin, their Dwarf King since they were surprised to hear that they almost killed an Elven Royalty.

' We could have died!' Fili dramatically shouts.

Thorin hummed. His blue eyes intently stared at Luna's back. He is also shocked to hear that the Elf in front of him is of Royal blood.

' So, Thranduil isn't the only Royal Elf,' Thorin tells himself.

Bilbo stared at Luna in awe. It was his first time standing near Elven Royalty. Then again, now that he remembers, when he first met her, she was wearing clothing of Royal status.

One of the guards called four Elven guards and explained the situation to them. They instructed them to take their Royal guest to the Lord of Rivendell, Lord Elrond.

Soon Gandalf the Grey arrived, grabbing the six Elven guards' attention. They immediately know whenever he is at Rivendell, he is a dear guest of Lord Elrond.

" I am also with them," Gandalf the Grey speaks, causing Luna, Bilbo, and the Dwarves to stare at him. " I have met the Royal Family of Lovegood from the Kingdom of Hogwarts, and they also tasked me to look after their beloved Princess," He glanced at Luna, and she brightly smiled at him.

Thorin and the Dwarves looked at one another, and the realization hit them as to why Gandalf the Grey didn't want them to kill Luna when they first met her.

The six Elven guards bowed to Luna and Gandalf the Grey, allowing them, Bilbo, and the Dwarves to enter Rivendell. The two Elven guards from earlier stayed behind while the four Elven guards escorted them to the palace up on the hill.