Sayonara All For One

Welcome to the All For One fight and the finale of Do you remember? I came back to change it so people dont get false hope of it continuing and thank you to people who read this. Please check some of my other stories out. It would mean alot.

Stain and izuku are resting on a roof near the edge of the city admiring how beautiful it looks in the night

Stain: you know kid i feel like me and you in a time would have made great friends

Izuku: who says we arent friends now stain?

Stain chuckles: i guess your right but your a hero im a vigilante i only deem you and all might worthy of killing me anyway.

Izuku: im not going to kill you stain i never will never even thought about it and besides your helping me through a tough time in my life its you that i allow to kill me.

Stain and izuku look at each other then start laughing until...

The doorway to the roof is busted down and a cloud of dust is surrounding who blew it up.

Izuku: hello...

1-A

Stain: should we run kid?

Izuku: nah lets hear them out.

Then someone steps up

Aizawa: midoriya come back to UA please.

Izuku then takes off his hood and mask

Izuku: im not going back aizawa not until i ended what i started

Bakugou: DAMN YOU MIDORIYA WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!

Izuku: im stronger then you bakugou its quite simple actually.

Iida: but why are you hanging with stain like your buddy buddy..

Izuku: hes one of two people that are helping me take down all for one.

1-A: 1 of 2? What do you me-

All of a sudden spinner jumps up from the side of the building and next to izuku.