Chapter 3

Felix's P.O.V.

We just got to the field and we see the Cullen's and other covens.

"Aro's looking for Alice." Edward said. Carlisle steps forward and tries to convince Aro but instead he faced Edward.

"Maybe from someone with what started this entire thing. Edward since the child clings to your newborn mate. I'd assume your involved." Aro said and held out his hand.

Edward looks to Bell and the child lovingly and starts to walk towards us. Edward puts his hand in Aro's palm and he said.

"I'd like to meet them." Aro said and we all look shocked. 

"THEM?!?" Caius exclaimed.

"It appears there is twins. A boy and girl." Aro told us.

Bella, the child and a werewolf started to walk toward us, but Bella looks back to Emmett. He's hugged by his mate and starts to walk them when someone walks out from behind him. We all looked shocked at how old he is. He smirks and stands next to Emmett.

"Ah young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro said and Bella looks to him uncomfortable.

While Emmett and the boy look to each other.

Jordan's P.O.V.

When we got closer, Aro looks to Bella.

"Ah young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro said.

Bella looks uncomfortable and just nods. While me and dad just look to each other. Aro looks to me and Renesmee and me.

"Hello, Aro." Renesmee said and walked towards Aro and put her hand on his cheek.

She backed up and Aro turned to me and held out his hand. I put my hand in his hand and I hear a growl and I knew it was Felix.

"You have suffered a lot, young one." Aro said.

We walked back to our side and mother comes up to me and dad.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked. 

"I'm fine mom." I said and I hear Edward growls at us.

I copied Jane's power and mouthed the one word everyone is afraid of.

"Pain." I mouthed and Edward falls down in pain.

Bella tries to use her power on Edward but it wouldn't work. She looks to me angrily  and before I had time to react, I feel myself being tackled to the ground.

I look up to see Bella and she starts to choke me. Mom, dad, grandpa Carlisle, grandma Esme and everyone else ran over to get Bella off me.

I hear growling and I look over to the Volturi side to see everyone looking at Felix who looked like he was going to murder someone.

"Felix?" Aro asks confused.

Felix puts his hand in Aro's 

"They are mates, Aro?" Marcus said.

Everyone looked shocked and Bella stops what she is doing to me. She gets off the top of me and mom helps me up.

"Are you okay?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, thanks mom. It will bruise a little." I said.

"You are gay!?!?" Bella exclaimed.

"Yes. I had a vision of me and him when I was 13 or 12 years old." I said. 

After I said that Bella looked at me in disgust and everyone looks shock.

"You faggot." Bella said when Bella said that everyone looked from Bella to me to Felix who was being held down by Demetri, Jane, Alec, Santiago and a few others.

(I'm sorry if I offended anyone when I typed 'faggot'.)

I looked back to Bell and I did something that shocked everyone.

"Pain." I said and she fell down screaming in pain.

I walked closer to her and when I did, I took off her head. Mom hands me a lighter and I threw it on her body.

"NO!!" Edward yelled.

"Oh shut up Edward. We all know she's not your real mate." Mom said and everyone looked shocked.

I got up and slowly walked towards the Volturi side to Felix. Everyone was watching me.

"Alec, Demetri, Jane, Santiago and the rest of you. Slowly get off of him." Aro said and they did so.

"Felix look at me. It's Jordan your mate. Calm down love." I said softly and he calmed down a little.

He looked to me and his eyes soften. Everyone went shocked and wide-eye.