Chapter 9

Week?, Dawn:

Seemed like you were in the living room. It was colorful and neat. A window infront of you to show you the wakening sky.

You were on the first first floor.

There were two hallways on each end .

Which one do you take?

You got up and walked towards the window. It was a ghost town outside. You turned back. You had no time but the that heavy weight felt lighter now.

You chose to explore both hallways.

3 minutes:

The right one led to the dining area. No need for you here. You saw another door infront of you, that one must lead to the kitchen. On the right, was another door. 

' how many doors?'

You were about to open until you heard talking. Your heart stopped.

" C'monnnn."

The voice sounded sluggish.

" Midoriya don't be a prude, let's goooo-"

With the mention of his name , you were about to breakdown. You opened the door quickly, revealing a small wine cellar. You shoved yourself inside and shut the door as quietly as you could.

There were marbled cabinets under, you checked for an empty one.

" Give us more to drink!"

Yelled another voice. You cursed under your breath. With trembling hands you slid a cabinet door open to find it empty. You smiled, scared, it was a perfect fit.

" I rather not thank you. "

" You're so boring. What happened to you. "

You heard his voice, which was enough to get your gears running. You shoved yourself in the small space and with struggled , closed the door from the inside. Leaving the smallest opening.

" Why did you even follow me home? I have things to do today."

' you had things to do. Not anymore.'

You thought. You were scared for your life but had the reassurance that you would leave.

Something must've happened for the unfamiliar voices bursted into laughter.

" You know we're just playing."

Now it was a female voice. They sounded.

drunk

" Ah, we forgot to tell everyone else we were leaving with you, "

They coughed and continued.

" Not that it matters, I rather be over there than here."

Said the male voice. In total you counted 2 people. one male, one female.

But who? They sounded unfamiliar.

" I might just send you home myself."

The male laughed , you heard a chair scrape against the floor.

" Just a sip-"

You heard the door rattle. You breath quickened.

The door swung opened.

' no no, -'

You put your hands over your mouth. In came waddling legs. With stained jeans.

Then someone behind him pulled them right back outside. You started to tear up, seeing Deku right infront of you. He didn't notice you, he looked messed up.