CHAPTER 5

Author note: sorry for the long chapter, got into it :')

Long chapters ahead everybody!

Week 7, Sunday, Morning :

You lounged around your home, quite bored. Even if the day just started. You didn't have to work today since they were covered.

The curtains were still closed, only a crack of sunlight peaking into the room. It was nice atmosphere to head back to sleep.

You were close to dozing off when you heard a large bang on your window. Immediately you sprung up from your bed, your heart was pounding.

In a instance you began to sweat profusely, a small dagger coming from your palms. All those thoughts of a stalker were coming to mind. At the same time your phone rung.

Your surroundings was beginning to overwhelm you with all the noise happening at once. Shaking, you snatched the phone and, with trouble, made your way to your door.

On your screen, it read

" Deku. "

You quickly answered,

" Hell-"

" Are you busy."

You cut him off, you wanted an excuse to get out of here. Soon a shadow crossed your window. Your voice hitched.

"...no...I'm not actually, "

His voice was low, almost raspy. Like he was trying to keep quiet.

" Great, mind meeting me at my house."

Before he could answer you hung up on him. That small dagger of sweat became large with your knowledge.

You went towards to the curtains and flung them opened. Tired of the suspense.

But no one was there. You opened the window and poked your whole body out to searched the area.

" Damn bastard."

You snarled out. Now you were considering on getting cameras and sensory alarms. Possibly a trap of your own. You smeared the window still with fluids, and closed the window shut.

In a instance , there was a knock at the door. Your breath hitched.

The way he got to your house quickly was sending chills down your spine.

Come to think about it, for days now, you felt weird about Deku, but he was your friend. You had no reason to think him badly, but that feeling was always there.

Lingering.

But! He was all what you had right now, you quickly headed to the front door and let yourself out. Grabbing your shoes and shutting the door behind you.

Ready to leave whatever just happened.

.

.

.

Week 8, Monday, Morning :

Deku massaged his face, trying to get his bruise to calm down. It was irritating him, he had forgotten to go to recovery Girl, but she would ask too questions.

And questions was not what he wanted right now.

" What happened to you-?"

Asked one his classmates. He stopped himself from grabbing them.

" Just an... accident."

He had to pause.

To him if was considered an accident.