CHAPTER 3

Week 6, Monday, Mid day:

English class was tiring. You had started to doze off. And so you did.

It was barley 4th period. You wanted to train with Midnight today. Be outside. Practice more on your quirk. Instead you were stuck inside.

Those thoughts soon fell asleep with you.

Your tiredness seeing a pair of eyes watch you as you dozed off.

.

.

.

His eyes felt glued to them. They were sleeping. They looked peaceful.

What, peacefulness.

He tapped in his notebook with his pencil. He snapped out his trace and looked down to see a small sketch of Y/N.

Now he felt like a stalker. With embarrassment he shut his notebook. This was the third time this week he has been writing about Y/N on his notebook, subconsciously.

He had tried to distance himself from them in hope of feeling better. It just made him more annoyed. Thoughts he never knew he could have popped up, when he saw them around others.

So he thought maybe he could just meet with other people.

It got him into a deeper hole of hell. He soon was tied back to them, like a dog.

He had even began following them around, watching them from a distance.

Why? Was his question. He's never done this before. Why now?

He just felt like had to.

The thought made him shiver. It got to the point where he had to search if he had some type of disease.

" What's wrong with me."

He whispered.

" Yo shithead."

He turned to face his friend.

" You ok? Look fucking hypnotized."

He chuckled,

" Yeah I'm fine, haven't gotten enough sleep."

" Then sleep."

Bakugo said carelessly. He sighed and nodded.

" I will. "

With that he was back to scribbling into his notebook. Looking over to them ever so often, annoyed at their friends who were blanketing them with their sweaters.

Some of his friends laughing at them, as they practically blushed seeing them sleeping. His veins started to pop up.

' should've been me-'

He stopped that thought and rose his hand. He needed to get out.

Goosebumps were creeping on his back.

He couldn't stand it.

Week 7, Wednesday, Nightfall:

He sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the empty screen infront of him. He had them in his phone, just never built up the courage to talk to them.

Tonight he felt the need to. Having it for a while, he began to tap away.

* Hey , *

With that he stared at the screen intensely, waiting for those three dots to show up.

Waiting

And

Waiting

And