ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79

Start from the beginning

"BOY! You know what I'm just happy that you are back to your shit-talking self. I support whatever you do. I see something different in you with Kiya, and I like it. Plus, like Xerxes said you have to make your own decision. So, if you think you are ready to move on and marry Zakiya now do what you think is right in your heart. Not ours." Adele smiled as Luca leaned over kissing her cheek.

"Your mother is right. So, are you X, we are always thinking of our children's best interests. Sometimes we fail to realize that we have to understand to let you do it on your own. I shouldn't have overstepped my bounties and had Chance go ahead with the divorce and for that I am sorry."

"No, dad you did right because it made me open my eyes. You, ma, Paris, and Rodney love us enough to do whatever it takes for us to be together. To get back on the right track even if it meant for us to divorce to get right. I want to be that dad with my children, but I also want my children to be better than me and their mom. I'm not mad, I'm thanking you, but I want to marry my BabyGirl on our time this time and that will be in two weeks. Just our community and no one else.... Elijah." Xerxes said making the man's eyes meet his brothers.

"Why I gotta be in this bullshit?" He asked. "Fine! Zakiya marry me?" He said, the girl dropped her fork looking at him like he lost his mind, and then to his family. When she turned back Elijah was down on one knee smiling back up at her.

"Elijah...."

"I know it's crazy we only have known each other for a few months, and I've been a total jackass to you for the first couple. It's something about you. Something I don't want to let go of. My children love you... I love you and our son. I think my family does too, but I also will understand if you say no." He said.

"Do you really love me? Because I have loved you from the moment I met you and not because you took me off the streets. It was because I saw the big heart you had and the hurt that you were hiding in it. Looking in your eyes I saw myself, someone that was hurt and in pain but was trying to put on a brave face to mask it. That was what I did even living on the streets. You save me in more ways and our son.... Yes, I will marry you." She said.

"You knew about this did you?" Riley asked as Xerxes shrugged with a smirk. "He told me about a month back that he believe he was in love with Zakiya but didn't understand why. I told him that life had a funny way of putting the right person in your life at the right time. Zakiya was Eli's love at first sight. He was meant to find her and would have even if the bitch didn't die." Xerxes said making Riley nod.

"I thought you didn't believe in that love at first sight bullshit" She laughed.

"I didn't at first not until I saw it with Kamaria and Takahiro. Now with Elijah and Zakiya... I mean it should have been obviously because look at my parents." Xerxes whispered. "Then it's a thing called soulmates. That's you and me. Victor and Nova, and Lucas and Gen. I will add both of our parents into the mixed because there is nothing that can separate them."

"A double wedding then. Zakiya you and I have to come up with some color that will piss off our men." Riley smiled as Elijah glared about to yell no pink she knew for sure. "I was thinking black and gold for Xerxes and I. Those are our favorite colors. Our first wedding was in blue and white...."

"Well, I know no pink because Elijah hates pink for some reason. I have noticed that his favorite colors are silver, gold, and blue." She smiled looking over at him staring back at her. Yes, she paid attention to him. "What about a black, silver, and gold theme. I don't know because I wouldn't know where to start. Or the mone...."

"No... no talk about money. That's handled." Luca smiled handing his son a card with Zakiya's name on it. "She is to brand by the end of the week. If she is to marry my son she needs to have the skull burnt into her flesh. Xerxes...."