Ch 14: Arachnophobia

Moka Akashiya x Female Reader

^Your Outfit^

~~~~

     Summer was over and now we were back. The second term had begun and I was just happy to be there. It's weird of me to say but I felt so out of place in the human world...but here? I belong here...yeah.

     I grinned. "You seem happy to be back Y/n." Moka said with a grin. "Fuck yeah I am! I love it at Yokai...I just feel...normal here." She smiled and held my hand. "I'm so glad." I smiled and we walked into the school.

     That's when a thought came to mind...what happens once we graduate? Will she leave or will I go with her? I'll cross that bridge once it gets here...even if I don't really want to cross it. Our club papers were published.

     Sadly, they weren't selling...because of a rival paper club. I didn't like the look of them...they seemed stuck up and self-centered. Their papers were in color...I guess that's a great feature. People just threw ours away.

     I hated them...it didn't help that something about them just freaked me out. I looked at the leader and my heart would speed up and I'd start to shake. I was scared of her...really scared of her. 

     "Are you alright Y/n? Your shaking." Yukari questioned. Moka looked over and took my hand. "Y/n?" I shook my head and hid behind her gripping her shirt. I felt like a child again...hiding behind a wall in fear.

     "She obviously knows my status." The leader of the Yokai Square said. She smirked and glared at me. I shivered and hid farther behind Moka. "This isn't like you Y/n...you're not scared of anything..." 

     Everyone stared at me worried. They're right though...I've never felt so scared but that girl. I shivered. We all decided to go talk to Gin about it...well we did Kurumu and Yukari went to try and beat them.

     It turns out I was right...to fear them I mean. "So Y/n was right to fear them?" Moka questioned holding my hand. I was still shaking. "Hm...yes but I don't think she's scared of them because of the Security Committee." 

     "Wait..." I mumbled. "Whats the Security Committee?" Gin sighed and shook his head. "They're a more violent version of the discipline committee. They fight first and ask later." I shivered.

     "Why are they bothering us then?" Yukari questioned, tilting her head. I leaned against Moka...I was just too freaked out at the moment! Something about that girl's monster energy just freaked me out. 

     "Once they got a taste of power they became corrupt, now they use violence to get what they want. They're most likely targeting us because we're not under their control." I sat up. "Then let's expose them..." 

     Everyone looked at me in shock. "If they're corrupt let's expose them and get them kicked out of this school." Gin seemed to know more about them than he let on. I could see it in his eyes...he knew something.

     "We're not going to debate anymore. These newspapers are going into the incinerator and that's that." Gin left. He seemed really serious about this. Maybe we should listen to him...then again I really want to get rid of that redhead.

     She just....ugh...I shivered at the mere thought of her. Nobody was happy about this choice...but I understood it. Kurumu was the most heartbroken...I understood why. She cried as I pat her back. "I think it's for the best Kurumu..."

     We suddenly heard very annoying giggles from behind us. I turned and saw three of the girls that worked under the redhead. "Oh, mistress~! These two are still thinking about handing out their awful papers~!"

     Mistress? I looked up and saw the redhead on a spider web!? Please....please don't let her be a spider monster...although it would make a lot of sense. She was smug and annoyed that we or Kurumu was. 

     She threw our papers in the fire...Kurumu. I sighed and walked over taking them out. Redhead seemed surprised. "YOU DARE DEFY ME!? I can tell you're still scared! Your shaking like a leaf~." She laughed. 

     "I don't know...what made you this corrupted...but you're a real bitch ya know?" I muttered gripping the papers. Her eyes widened in shock. "How dare you!" I was suddenly wrapped in a string of web.

     I watched as she changed into her monster form. My eyes widened and my heart sped up. She's a fucking spider! I became paralyzed with fear and she laughed darkly. "Y/n! Grow your wings! Break free!" Kurumu yelled.

     "She can't. She's too scared to even move~ I mean look at her." My eyes watered as she slipped on her armband. She was part of the Security Committee. Kurumu looked at me worried before the spider pushed her into an actual web. 

     I watched as the spider crawled towards me. "Let's change you into my servant first~." My eyes widened and I screamed. Suddenly ice freed me from my prison and I fell to the ground. Ringing filled my ears and I could barely breathe.

     I was terrified. Moka ran to my side. "Y/n!? Are you alright?" She asked. I flinched as she gently touched my shoulder making her pull back. "Y/n...." She was suddenly dragged back and I went to grab her but grabbed her rosario instead. 

     Like always the real Moka came out and freed herself. She knelt beside me. "My love...your shaking..." She helped me stand and I hid in her chest. She held me close. "I have a fear of spiders...that's why I've been so scared of her Moka..."

     I gripped her shirt. "I'm sorry..." She gently pet my head before pulling away. "Don't worry, I'll handle this." The spider wrapped a string around Moka's wrist but she only smirked and started reeling the other spider in.

     She muttered a chant and honestly it was funny. Like always she quickly defeated the threat but this time she took my hand and pulled me away from the others. I looked down thinking she was ashamed of me.

     Once we were alone she cupped my face. "A fear of spiders huh?" I looked up at her as she gently caressed my face. "Y-Yeah..." She smiled and placed her forehead on mine. "A strong demon is scared of spiders~? Adorable..."

     I giggled softly as she gave me eskimo kisses. "I'll keep you safe...okay?" Her eyes were soft and full of love...I really do love Moka. "Your so sweet Moka." She chuckled and kissed me softly. I gently wrapped my arms around her neck. 

     She wrapped an arm around my waist while cupping my face with her free hand. I hummed as I was gently pinned to the school's wall. A soft squeak left my lips as I felt her press against me. She pulled away with a smirk. 

     "You're so submissive for me...it really is adorable." I blushed darkly as she kissed my neck soon finding my sweet spot. I moaned softly and she began to suck and gently nip at that one spot. 

     "A-Ah~ Moka~." I gripped her shirt and she sank her fangs into my neck.